Looks like the 16GB iPhone is (potentially) history...

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
32GB is usually plenty enough for me. So, why do I have a 128GB 6 Plus (that has more than 90GB free on it)? I'm still trying to figure that out but not complaining.

from the Elegance

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
32GB is usually plenty enough for me. So, why do I have a 128GB 6 Plus (that has more than 90GB free on it)? I'm still trying to figure that out but not complaining.

from the Elegance

That's what I used to say until I started putting movies along with music on my iPhone.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't want movies on my phone. I watch a movie once, then that's it. I do watch some more than once, but only because that's what's on TV. I just need enough space for about 6 gb of music, 10 gb of apps and 1 gb of photos. A 32 gb phone should leave me plenty of wiggle room. It'll only be for 2 years.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I don't want movies on my phone. I watch a movie once, then that's it. I do watch some more than once, but only because that's what's on TV. I just need enough space for about 6 gb of music, 10 gb of apps and 1 gb of photos. A 32 gb phone should leave me plenty of wiggle room. It'll only be for 2 years.
Oh, if I enjoy a movie I can watch more than once. Sometimes I get more out of it the 2nd time around. Then, with my favorites, I like to watch once or twice every 2 to 3 years.

from the Elegance

Mike4apple

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
Please be aware of the better definition photos and larger apps, they all requires a lot of space. Before I got my iPhone 6 I used a windows phone ,8 gb original space and an extra 16gb micro sd card, the space problem made me nervous cuz every time you're out you wanted to take some photos, you need to take care of your storage space.
Personally I guess the 16 gb version won't get a good use experience for the next generation of ios.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

I sometimes travel for work and airports are boring places as can be flights. If the in flight movie is something I don't care to watch, I can watch one of my own.

Also episodes of series I may be watching. The Walking Dead or Downton Abbey.

But that's my use. I know that not everyone has the same situations.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I sometimes travel for work and airports are boring places as can be flights. If the in flight movie is something I don't care to watch, I can watch one of my own.

Also episodes of series I may be watching. The Walking Dead or Downton Abbey.

But that's my use. I know that not everyone has the same situations.

I so can identify. I can't remember the number of classic pulp movies I had on my iPhone at one point.

Robotb52

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
I guess iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus won't have the 16 GB version, obviously 16 GB won't have enough storage space for us now, especially for photos and videos.But I guess perhaps that if Apple still want to release its iPhone 6s c, the cheap version, it may use 16 GB.