Looking forward to coming back to Apple.

stsullivan

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Good morning just have a couple questions I look forward to coming back to Apple I'm a little bored with Google right now especially with the watches anyway I'm thinking about getting a new phone I didn't know if it was better for me just to look at maybe buying a refurbished phone until the end of the year when the new phones come out are you think the max will still be the better phone compared to the new ones coming out at the end of the year? I really enjoy reading all the articles on here I really like going between apple and Google I really think apple is knocked it out of the park with there watch. Android watches and their phones are starting to get a little bored to me anyway I appreciate all your help
I hope everybody has a wonderful rest of the day!

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
G
Good morning just have a couple questions I look forward to coming back to Apple I'm a little bored with Google right now especially with the watches anyway I'm thinking about getting a new phone I didn't know if it was better for me just to look at maybe buying a refurbished phone until the end of the year when the new phones come out are you think the max will still be the better phone compared to the new ones coming out at the end of the year? I really enjoy reading all the articles on here I really like going between apple and Google I really think apple is knocked it out of the park with there watch. Android watches and their phones are starting to get a little bored to me anyway I appreciate all your help
I hope everybody has a wonderful rest of the day!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome back once again. Whats BEST is really up to the persons standards. I currently have the Xs Max and will NOT be upgrading this year. Usually the next generation of any tech is a little better than the previous model. It's really up to you. Good Luck with your decision.

Lambertoid

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
I just jumped to the Xs knowing the new iPhones would release soon. However for my personal use the iPhone is great over time compared to android. I was happy with my 8 however with the deal of switching carriers I got on the Xs why not. But if they didn’t have a deal on the Xs I would have been fine with my 8. I will have the Xs for at the least 2 years

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
From the rumors I read the changes coming to the iPhone 11 are not going to get me to give up my X this year but I’m looking forward to the 2020 offerings with rumored 5G and hopefully a big design change

To the OP if you buy a FaceID iPhone it will hold you over for quite some time

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I am happy with my max. Upgraded from 8+ and series 3 watch to the series 4. HAPPY with both! Will last me for a long time.

stsullivan

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
I made the jump yay! Got the apple watch and went with the 7+ and waiting till the new stuff comes out to get a new phone hope I made the right decision on the phone I heard the new ones want be much different to this year's model I have 14 days to decide to trade I think apple gives 14 days to trade. I was torn between all the new ones what would you recommend?

Thanks

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
The 7+ is a great phone. I have the 8+ which is also great. I think you need to do what you can afford to do. If you can afford to upgrade to a newer model, then I would do so. If you do upgrade you'll be in good shape for a few more years! If you don't upgrade to a newer model, then you probably have 2-3 more years before you're no longer to upgrade to the newest version if iOS.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I made the jump yay! Got the apple watch and went with the 7+ and waiting till the new stuff comes out to get a new phone hope I made the right decision on the phone I heard the new ones want be much different to this year's model I have 14 days to decide to trade I think apple gives 14 days to trade. I was torn between all the new ones what would you recommend?

Thanks

You have a great phone. Don’t 2nd guess yourself. I would hold off for the new devices that will be coming out. What’s great about Apple is your device is upgrade able on the new iOS. Enjoy your 7+ for now

I wanted the xs Max and I intend on keeping it. This phone will last me longer than a yr. it’s been great and it’s a keeper. I won’t have the need to trade up. It’s smooth running

The only deal breaker would be if Apple were to allow the pencil to support an iPhone. I would jump on that faster than u can blink. It is the only thing I miss about Samsung Note. I loved the spen but the iPhone surpasses my needs. Apple won me over due to the debacle of the Note 7

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
You can only do what’s best for you. I’ll have to wait and see what the new iPhones bring, but I likely won’t upgrade from my XS Max. The cost for new iPhones has reached ridiculous heights and the reasons to upgrade are getting less and less. I haven’t really heard any rumors about the new iPhones that would make me want to upgrade.

stevencheung

Apr 2, 2019
Visit site
Hello,
For the last few weeks, I have moved up in the world: Thanks to the generosity of my friend and colleague Richard Martin, I have been rocking a 2 Apple Phone I know be still your beating heart finally replacing my ancient old with first-generation apple XR model.i am happy purchase this.

Thanks

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello,
For the last few weeks, I have moved up in the world: Thanks to the generosity of my friend and colleague Richard Martin, I have been rocking a 2 Apple Phone I know be still your beating heart finally replacing my ancient old with first-generation apple XR model.i am happy purchase this.

Thanks

That’s so exciting! Congratulations!

CWH85

Jul 24, 2019
Visit site
I've tried iPhones a few times but eventually went back to Android for various reasons. This morning I went to the Apple store and picked up a 64gb space grey XS Max; been playing around with it all day and enjoying the changes made to the OS. I think I'll stick around this time.

sarai94

Jul 22, 2019
Visit site
I've tried iPhones a few times but eventually went back to Android for various reasons. This morning I went to the Apple store and picked up a 64gb space grey XS Max; been playing around with it all day and enjoying the changes made to the OS. I think I'll stick around this time.

I am the same... I love apple tech but android is much more flexible but I have decided to buy an iPhone XR in 2 weeks... But one of my friends told me that XS Max would be a better choice for me!

I do not know what to do, if anyone has an idea I would be happy to hear

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro