Looking for quite a particular iPad mini case

qwop

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
We're gonna be getting iPad minis at University this coming September and I need a case for it.

I'm a medical student so will be spending a lot of time in hospitals so need a case which:

-is conservative/professional in front of patients
-is washable/cleanable and can be handled by wet hands (washing hands in hospitals is a necessity)
-doesn't scratch the nice back of the ipad mini and therefore can't be made out of hard plastic, or at least has a soft backing.

Any suggestions?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You might want to look into getting an Otterbox Defender for your use. There comes a point at which unless it's a silicone case in the shape of Mickey Mouse, they all look more or less professional.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Otterbox Defender and Lifeproof Nudd are both great options for you. Take a look at both in a store. Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile should have them both on display.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I really wanted a LifeProof for my Mini prior to my recent vacation. I don't see anything about the Nuud for Mini, and the Fre is out of stock.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry I really thought they were doing a nuud for the mini. I remember reading it somewhere. Who knows. Looks like it's the Fre.

VictoriaPa1

Banned
Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
We're gonna be getting iPad minis at University this coming September and I need a case for it.

I'm a medical student so will be spending a lot of time in hospitals so need a case which:

-is conservative/professional in front of patients
-is washable/cleanable and can be handled by wet hands (washing hands in hospitals is a necessity)
-doesn't scratch the nice back of the ipad mini and therefore can't be made out of hard plastic, or at least has a soft backing.

Any suggestions?

I posted the same question in other forums before though I was looking for a different case. A year ago, I tried purchasing cheap accessories from the internet as I desperately wanted all my gadgets to be protected but I got mistaken as I got scammed. From then on, I practice posting links to the cases I bought or wanted to buy. And just last month, I think 20 days ago not so sure though I bought a case for my little sister's iPad mini and got it from amazon. It was not that expensive but I admire its quality. If you are looking for something that will protect your mini though you wont spend too much I think it would really work for you.

I attach the pic so you can see it. 51Bosv8xSXL._SL1001_.jpg