Looking for feedback on smart wristbands

TCLJoren

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

Are you using a smart wristband? Then I'm looking for you! And you can influence the future of wristbands.

I'm helping an international tech company develop a new smart wristband. For this, we need some feedback on how to make these better!

If you'd like to help out, I would very much appreciate it. It only takes 2-3 minutes, by completing a small questionnaire. Depending on your answers, we might invite you for an interview, for which we would pay.

You can start the questionnaire at:
http://www.sojump.com/jq/3118683.aspx;

Thank you so much for your help!

With regards,

Joren

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
To start, and no offense to you personally, but if I click a link and I can't read anything on the page because it's all in a foreign language...there's absolutely ZERO chance I'm taking the survey.

If you're talking about things like the Nike Fuel Band and FitBit...I can give you some basic feedback...neither of them are very accurate when it comes to step count during the day (basic pedometer function) because of the movement they are sensitive to. I have basically stopped paying attention to those steps and more the total distances that I can assess that a small portion of is false information because of the inaccurate way it counts steps.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2