Looking for easy way to convert DVD to iPhone 5

Arrongin

Banned
Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Frankly, I am not an iPhone fan. But, its 4-inch Retina display with 16:9 aspect ratio and 1136 x 640 resolution, as well as dual-core totally fascinates me.
What I want to do most with iPhone 5 is watching my DVD collections on it. The question is how to transfer my DVD movies to iPhone 5? Which program do I need?
Do you have any idea? By the way, my budget is a little bit tight recently after buying iPhone 5, so free program is the best.
Thank you!

austriak5

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
There are various ways to do it what you want for free but they are always a pain and take a long time. Do yourself a favor and spend $10 for DVD Catalyst 4. I use it and it is great.

Sonlon

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
For what I know , the most easy way to convert DVD to iPhone 5 is actually convert the DVD to MP4 or MOV format videos, and then add them to iTunes then to sync them to iPhone 5, then it OK.

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Handbrake. Far and away the best encoding software, and its free. For the time being you'll have to put in the need res but they'll have a preset shortly.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

meskin84

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
is handbrake still around? back in the day i used to use handbrake and DVDfab for all my ripping needs.

I don't know if this is still is around, but with these two programs my brother and I have managed to back-up our entire DVD collections for use with our iDevices and Apple TV, its amazing. I have also used Mac the Ripper, but recommend these two, they are by far the two best of their respective kinds I have ever used.

RobertJones

Banned
Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I tried Handbrake and Mactheripper, they are good and useful.
btw, you could also think about MacX iPhone DVD Ripper. Its producer is putting it in the giveaway activity and free iPhone 5 is provided as lucky draw.
Hurry up, the activity has time limitation, as far as I know.

Arrongin

Banned
Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I tried Handbrake and Mactheripper, they are good and useful.
btw, you could also think about MacX iPhone DVD Ripper. Its producer is putting it in the giveaway activity and free iPhone 5 is provided as lucky draw.
Hurry up, the activity has time limitation, as far as I know.

even thought do not whether this product is what I need, the activity is exciting.
it's not a bad idea to have a try, nothing lost, anyway. :p

Acelx

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Handbrake + VLC is must have apps for anyone who is into video and ripping dvds or converting files to mobile format

Arrongin

Banned
Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi ,guys, thanks for your suggestions.
I know there are many good apps that can help me. After I tried macx iphone dvd ripper recommended by RobertJones, I know it is just the one I want.
Different strokes for different folks, but I think you also can have a try. :eek:

Sgolden5

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
is handbrake still around? back in the day i used to use handbrake and DVDfab for all my ripping needs.

I agree with 9thWonder. But I am using Handbrake and Pavtube (they currently have a sale) for all my DVD and ISO ripping. Handbrake is really a great champion freeware fave, however, the rogram can't rip copy-protected DVDs (commercial dvds which have protection) without a third-party add-on. so you'll need to add an intermediate step.

soogriff

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I agree with 9thWonder. But I am using Handbrake and Pavtube (they currently have a sale) for all my DVD and ISO ripping. Handbrake is really a great champion freeware fave, however, the rogram can't rip copy-protected DVDs (commercial dvds which have protection) without a third-party add-on. so you'll need to add an intermediate step.

I also use Handbrake. I downloaded it last week. Love it. So easy to use.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods