Looking for advanced contacts or "casual" crm like app

qmishery

Mar 24, 2017
Visit site
Hi there) Been looking for a certain app, couldn't find one to fulfill my wishes yet. So, hoping if anyone could recommend something...

Now, let me talk about what i have in mind. What i wanna find, it's something that you could describe as mutation of "Contacts" or "Notes" with slightly "CRM" elements if possible.

I wanna have app which have a bit minimal, but eye candy design that 'll let me write "profiles" of my friends, relatives, colleagues etc. Let's, for example, say that first page of app would look like a grid of images. Each image is a photo of your friend.

When you click on needed friend, you go on this certain person page, where you have not only photo, but fields of information that you make. Now, what's important, i dont wanna have many fields for the sake of it, i want it to be able to add or remove fields, and customise each field. So if i dont wanna have "Phone number" or email field, i dont have it. Treat it like an ability to add multiple "Notes" field where you write both Headline and Content. So you can have a block "How did i meet this person?" with text after that "We've met in university in 1995, when i was studying maths..." ETC. So, if you want, you can have JUST Photo/Name/Question-Answer on page of person. And that's it. Or, if you need, you add another Question-Answer, or E-mail or whatever. But if you dont, fields are just deleted! Instead of being empty!

What i described above is what makes it similar to contacts or notes, so now some thoughts on stuff that i compare to CRM (client relationship management) apps. As you have people from different circles and spheres in your life - family, work, school, voyages, internet etc., it should be helpful to sort, categorize, etc. people in app. So each person profile may allow to add "tags" or whatever you call categories to page, so you could sort by tags your friends. So, when you wanna, you look at all people in your app, and when you want different, you tap "show University Friends tag" and app should show only people with that tag. Importantly, tags also could be more wide, like attaching "Music Lover" category to certain people, that would be helpful to have a list of friends whom you could ask to go visit a concert, as an example.

Now, also important for me, app shouldnt have annoying things that most "complex" contact/crm apps have.. I mean, i shouldnt demand you to register on some site to use it, shouldnt force you to use online cloud backup or synchronising with Facebook/Twitter/Mail/whatever... Just so tired of that.

Sorry i couldnt speak more clear, but hope you got an idea of an app that i'm looking for. Please reply if you ever encountered something similar OR something that could be adapted for my ideas.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi, welcome to iMore.
I haven't had the need to look for such an app. But I do hope you will find what you're looking for.

Hopefully someone will come along and help you out soon.
Good luck.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! If I'm being honest, I didn't read your entire post because I have zero experience with iOS-based CRM apps but there are a few known apps out there. Here's one:

Nimble by Nimble, Inc.
https://appsto.re/us/X4Y1M.i

Microsoft also has one that's available for iPad only. I don't have a link because I'm not on my iPad right now but if your search App Store for "Microsoft Dynamics" it should pop up for you.

qmishery

Mar 24, 2017
Visit site
Thanks, i'll check that.

Well, what i've written in post is desirable functional, and most apps are either have too few (contacts, notes) or too much (crm systems), so i'm looking for "golden mean", but, to simplify request, you could say that i'm looking for personal-oriented crm instead of usual business-oriented, yeah :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW