Looking for a specific wallpaper from a iMore story

bmrugala

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
There was a iMore story about Comcast and iPhones. The picture of the iPhone in the story has a wallpaper that quite a few people are requesting, look at the comments in the article. So far, no one has been able to post a link to the wallpaper.
Comcast reported to be considering their own mobile service provider business | iMore

I then requested the wallpaper in the ask a question forum.
http://forums.imore.com/ask-question/285642-find-wallpaper.html

It was suggested that I look for help in this part of the forum. Elizabeth2 was kind enough to re-create the background. Just wondering if anyone is able to find the background in the photo.

Thanks

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
There was a iMore story about Comcast and iPhones. The picture of the iPhone in the story has a wallpaper that quite a few people are requesting, look at the comments in the article. So far, no one has been able to post a link to the wallpaper.
Comcast reported to be considering their own mobile service provider business | iMore

It was suggested that I look for help in this part of the forum. Elizabeth2 was kind enough to re-create the background. Just wondering if anyone is able to find the background in the photo.

Thanks

Thank you bmrugala for the kind words and you are most welcome! I quickly tried to recreate the wallpaper by using graph paper with a gradient overlay. I thought it might be a bit too light in color. Give me a few days and let me see what I can do. Isn't it funny that something that is so simple has been so difficult to obtain lol :) ohh the quest!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Just incase the original post in the Ask a Question gets schooched down too far I will post here the two wallpapers I have come up with so far
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1397449195.946409.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1397449195.946409.jpg
Stay tuned for a revised wallpaper :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Thanks

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1397580463.384172.jpg

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
E2 :)
Another quick request....pleeeze (iPhone 5s)
View attachment 54743View attachment 54744
Here's one you might try. I tried to make it so the stars were not hidden under the dock.
bapamate.jpg

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Ok I've seen this before, but how to you/they get the color/bw together? Crop the player and then past it onto the bw image?
There's apps that do that. Most call it color splash. It makes a photo b&w and you color in whatever part you like with your finger. It can also be done using photoshop tools in apps like Superimpose.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2