looking for a good Iphone 4 W/ case car mount

dusty78

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I decided to start using my Verizon Iphone 4 and Navigon app as my primary GPS navigator. My phone is currently wearing an Incase Snap Case and am looking for a car mount that I can use without taking off the case. I have a Kensington mount that i used with my HTC EVO which worked great but the Iphone doesn't stay put. Any ideas?

JE5TERHEAD

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I was at best buy the other day. I saw they had a window mount made by rocket fish or what ever their brand is. But looked good and has a doc connector

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dusty78

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I've seen that one...it looked a little cheap when I checked it out. I'm hoping for something a little more specific to the iphone.

JE5TERHEAD

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Ya I been looking for one as well. I got the otterbox defender so I think I am gonna do some sort of bluetooth for audio and just use a charger when needed. But gonna make my own car mount to use the case and all I have to do is take off the holster and I'm good to go or just take the phone out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I bought one from VZW last year fro my BB and it also works with the IPhone with case. Have tried it with both the Innocase and the Otterbox abd works with bot although a little tight with the Otterbox. It is a windshield moun with adjustable sidesd that grip the phone. Never fell off my windshield in over a year of use. Best Buy sell something similar but I believe VZW proce is lower.

takeshi

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I've seen that one...it looked a little cheap when I checked it out. I'm hoping for something a little more specific to the iphone.
You really need to find one that's adjustable since not all cases have the same dimensions. Specific to the iPhone doesn't really help unless it's bare.

Pr3mier

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
This may be what you're looking for: ProClip

It works well, but very expensive for what it is, and you also need to buy mounting "arm" to attach this mount to it.

I recommend buying a universal windshield mount and attaching one of these: DockStubz or DockExtender to the mount via superglue or however you like. You would have to figure out on your own exactly where to attach and at what angle, but it shouldn't be that difficult. With this solution, you will be able to dock the phone with many cases, the 30 pin dock will hold onto the phone in case you want to turn it horizontally, and it also gives you the option to charge/sync your phone through your compatible car radio.

crazeeafguy#IM

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
www dot amazon dot com/gp/product/B002K9IPOC

Satechi CR -3600 car holder mount for iPhone 4, 3G & 3Gs, BlackBerry Torch, HTC EVO, DROID, Samsung EPIC on Windshield and Dashboard

Here is a link to the one I am currently using in my Dodge Ram 1500. No complaints at all. Works Great!

Would have just added the link properly, but my post count isn't high enough yet. :D

Last edited:

anson1608

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
we have original iphone 4 case

we have original iphone 4 case, if you need, maybe we can help you:

we also have other original iphone 4 accessories, like original iphone 4 battery...:p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73