Looking for a day-per-age diary that supports apple pencil

olidonog

Nov 29, 2017
Visit site
Hi, new poster.

So I am used to havinga day-per-page diary that I use to plan my time ahead. I make meeting notes, to-do-lists etc all on one page. I am looking fora simple "diary" app that will replace my large A4 folder so I can truly go paperless.

every diary app needs you to fill in when you want to do "a task" what time, how long it will take. And I am simply not going to add everything in. Sometimes I will jot down a reminder to get something done, that cold even be a 30 second conversation with someone. Or I may block out a time with my biro pen and write small notes in there everytime I thin about something that I would like to get done in that particular time. its not the big tasks that I forget! Its the small ones!

Essentially I use notability for all my notes, and its wonderful. Except you simply cannot plan anything on there. A task management system wont work as it takes so long just to jot down that 30 second conversation that you want to have, that I won't do it. In short I just need 365 days of a filo-fax day per page diary that means I can scroll through the dates and use the apple pen to simply write whatever it is I need to do into that day.

Any ideas?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro