long time Android owner buying a new iphone 5

vinny jr

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
As i stated I have been using Android for a very long time, since the Nexus One. I currently own several top of the line Android devices, love it. I have been very curious about the iphone 5. I am going to be buying one in the next few weeks, probably buy the 64gb version. I know nothing about the OS at all, my question is, can i use a file manager app or is there a file manager app for IOS that can be used like in the android OS?? I am trying to ask a few questions before I pick up my new iphone 5.
Thank You, Vinny

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and congratulations on your decision to purchase the iPhone 5. I think you will find it amazing. Anyway, to answer your question about File Managers, the screen shot below shows that there are both free and paid file manager apps available to you. I also included a link to help you get started to learning your new device. Take care.

Apple - iPhone 5 - Learn some helpful iPhone tips and tricks.

Screen Shot 2013-04-02 at 12.43.24 PM.png

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The file system in iOS is completely different than in Android. The file managers shown in the previous post are mostly if you want to sync files to your device so that you can use your device like a usb storage device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GiadaHuerta