Long shipping times make anyone decide to pass on the watch?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
So since it seems like most watches won't ship for a month or more, has anyone decided to to wait instead of buy one?

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Mine is shipping mid May. I tend to change phones a lot and I am really tempted to check out the Samsung s6 or the edge. I know I would just come back to Iphone eventually but the long shipping time and def made me think about it

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I will be getting my watch on the 24, so I did not have to worry. However, I would have ordered the same watch no matter the shipping time. There was no way I was going to spend this kind of money on a second choice.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine is shipping mid May. I tend to change phones a lot and I am really tempted to check out the Samsung s6 or the edge. I know I would just come back to Iphone eventually but the long shipping time and def made me think about it

Agree. For those who change phones often (and not just iPhones) the long shipping times could put some off.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Agree. For those who change phones often (and not just iPhones) the long shipping times could put some off.

Yup. I know i am in the minority but I get bored lol. Once I get that Apple watch that could be the one device to keep me on iOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Yup. I know i am in the minority but I get bored lol. Once I get that Apple watch that could be the one device to keep me on iOS.

I used to be the same way. Always was switching between phones. Now I just don't have as much time to be flipping between phones. That and there really hasn't been anything that wows me. Maybe the note 5.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I used to be the same way. Always was switching between phones. Now I just don't have as much time to be flipping between phones. That and there really hasn't been anything that wows me. Maybe the note 5.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

I've been steady on the 6 plus since it launched. With ios8 and the bigger size of the 6 plus apple has definitely put a bigger gap between them and the competition IMO.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
So since it seems like most watches won't ship for a month or more, has anyone decided to to wait instead of buy one?

I was hoping to wander into a store early May on my birthday and pick one up. It's not going to happen, so I'm just going to leave it for the time being until my heart over-rules my head, which is going to happen at some point.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I'm missing something. You're trying to justify a desire to get a another smartphone by blaming a 4 to 6-week shipping time of your ordered  Watch even though the Watch only work with an iOS device and the shipping wait is an estimate?

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm missing something. You're trying to justify a desire to get a another smartphone by blaming a 4 to 6-week shipping time of your ordered  Watch even though the Watch only work with an iOS device and the shipping wait is an estimate?

Ya I agree, you are confused.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro