Lola's Math Train versions 1 and 2

perttime

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Edit: This thread was combined to contain posts about "Lola's Math Train", and "Lola's Math Train 2" which contains a little more challenging math tasks.
The free versions are also mentioned here and there.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Lola Panda? is in Holiday Mood - and the Math Train and all stations are decorated accordingly.

The version with Christmas decoration is available on App Store for iPad and iPhone. The decoration is included in both the full game and the FREE trial version.

Try it for free: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id529720159?at=10l3Vy

game3fp_XMAS.jpg

Last edited:

perttime

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Lola's Math Train 2: math game for 6-8 year olds

Parents kept asking us for more challenging tasks to our best-selling math game, Lola?s Math Train. So, we made Lola?s Math Train 2, with more challenging addition, subtraction and multiplication tasks. Hop on board and join Lola Panda? on a new Math Journey!

Now it is available for iPad and iPhone:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id780402272?at=10l3Vy

Trailer on Youtube:
Lola's Math Train 2 Official Trailer - YouTube

The game starts with easier tasks of addition and number sequencing, but gets more challenging when the child?s skills improve. After finishing some math tasks, the player gets to choose an outfit for a costume party.

Key Features:
- addition, subtraction, multiplication, odd and even numbers, sequencing
- Three starting levels to choose from
- Difficulty adjusts automatically to suit the child's skills
- Progress Tracker with Lola Panda? child lock. Reporting inside the application

game10banner.jpg

(Yes, I'm in the team who developed it. If you have any comments, I'll be happy to hear them.)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: Lola's Math Train 2: math game for 6-8 year olds

Thanks for sharing your app with the iMore community. Good luck with the app. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for showcasing this interesting app to the iMore Community

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Great that you developed this app and Welcome to iMore. I am sure you will have much success with it and the members once they see it. Again thank you for showcasing it for us.

perttime

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for all the positive comments!
When we launch something, I'm always a nervous wreck, worrying that we missed something important.

So, if you get it - and have some feedback - don't hesitate contact me. Either here, or through the Lola Panda website.

perttime

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site

The FREE version of Lola Panda's Math Train 2 is now available for iPad/iPhone and Android devices. If the original Lola's Math Train seems a little too easy for your kid, give Lola Panda's Math Train 2 FREE a try. It contains the Easy level of the full game: addition with higher numbers, counting, and ordering of numbers.

The FREE iOS version is at https://itunes.apple.com/app/id830410691?at=10l3Vy

mathtrain2free_147.png

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice