Lockscreen clock color?

Exsurgo

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Just discovered that the clock on the lockscreen changes to black with some of the default (very light color) wallpapers. I was also able to get it to change with only one light colored wallpaper I have in my photos.

Does anyone know if you can change the clock from white font to black manually? I have a wallpaper I'd like to use, and the black would look awesome with it, but I can't get it to change to black with this one as it seems to do automatically on the others.

Any thoughts? Thanks!!

Chris Parsons

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site
Sadly I don't believe there is any manual way in which you can change the color. It'd be nice though if you could. It's simply adjusted based on your background.

domswaindc

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
this may be too late to help you but i had the same issue and came across this discussion in my search so it may help others who come across it in the future:

to your point about the auto adjust feature that dictates the lockscreen text color, one suggestion i have if it's possible is to use a picture filter that lightens the portion of the lockscreen where texts appears. My background was light gray so I did this, made the background almost white, and got it to change from white text to black text.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice