LockInfo beta (3.0.2.0) Update

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
please let me know how to go back? as well is it possible to keep all the settings when you remove it and reinstall without having to reconfig all over again.

very easy to do. go into your sources in Cydia and delete the beta repo for lockInfo then go into your packages section find and delete LockInfo.. it will also show all plugins you have setup (write these down or take a screenshot if needed) get rid of everything LockInfo

Reboot

go back to Cydia and search for LockInfo (notice the version 3.0.1.0) install/add to queue as well as all your plugins and this way you'll just have to install/respring one time

just to be safe go ahead and reboot and yes all your original settings will stil be in place

i had to fully charge my device for it to take effect. let me know how it goes and if you need any help feel free to ask

Reactions: phinx404

phinx404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
thanks! appreciate the nice step by step!

Only issue i have is when i go back into cydia to search for it there is only the latest version. no option that i have seen to install previous ones?

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
the best your going to get will be the latest official release (3.0.1.0) on Cydia

however, i have read about people installing earlier versions via .deb file. i have never done this before, with LI, but it should be fairly easy. my suggestion would be to read/investigate on how to do it as much as possible

here is a link i found that might help you get started.. Download LockInfo 2.3.0.9 - MacRumors Forums

i imagine you would have to delete everything LockInfo related before installing the older version

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
crazy. i tweeted Ashman about possible battery drain from the recent beta(s) and he said that they should have improved battery performance if anything and will need syslogs to see if something odd is happening..

back to the drawing board

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
well i think i finally figured out my battery drain culprit: HTC Clock HD plugin

after restoring back to 4.2.1 from 4.3 i have not added this or winterboard and my battery life has been tits!

also, anyone else notice with 3.0.2.1 you now have the option to use biteSMS QuickReply for Tap to Reply? awesome!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77