Lock Screen Theme: RisingBars

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
^ Resizing doesn't seem work for me. I tried to keep the BarLCD image in same size ratio and just increasing the height and replacing the image and respring and doesn't seem to have taken effect. Oh well no biggie. Thanks anyway.

How much taller did you make the image (you only need to adjust the height, not the width btw)? It's possible you made it too tall, which would mean the notifications are pushed off the bottom of your viewable screen area. There isn't really a ton of space between the bars and the slider area to begin with. Other than that (and assuming you used the exact same file name) there's no reason it shouldn't work.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Worked for me. This is what I ended up with. Steps I took was sent it to my email edited through photoshop then resent it back to myself. View attachment 28008

Question for you though Massie. Is there a way to get rid of the dark area below the notification?

Do you have other notifications in the background that haven't been dealt with yet? The only time I've seen anything like that is when you have other notifications that haven't been acted on yet but which are still in your Notification Center. (In other words it's not part of the theme.) Most often I see it when I have unread messages from BiteSMS:

steps.png

Hope that makes sense.

bgeorge

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Do you have other notifications in the background that haven't been dealt with yet? The only time I've seen anything like that is when you have other notifications that haven't been acted on yet but which are still in your Notification Center. (In other words it's not part of the theme.) Most often I see it when I have unread messages from BiteSMS:

View attachment 28036

Hope that makes sense.

Well that is a biteSMS text. So I guess that's the issue. Not that big a deal though. Thanks for the help again.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Massie -

i am wondering how this LS theme+Bulletin+OpenNotifier would work. would i be able to dismiss the statusbar icons from the LS using Bulletin?

i thought i remembered something a while back that prevented me from doing this once before. hopefully something has changed to allow this to happen?

justkevinblog

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
How much taller did you make the image (you only need to adjust the height, not the width btw)? It's possible you made it too tall, which would mean the notifications are pushed off the bottom of your viewable screen area. There isn't really a ton of space between the bars and the slider area to begin with. Other than that (and assuming you used the exact same file name) there's no reason it shouldn't work.

I just changed the height of the image and not the width. Do I just copy the image to the original theme image or do I keep it in the folder you've named as ClearLowNotifications and enable that within Winterboard as after this LS theme?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I just changed the height of the image and not the width. Do I just copy the image to the original theme image or do I keep it in the folder you've named as ClearLowNotifications and enable that within Winterboard as after this LS theme?

Either way, but whichever one you put it in needs to be higher on the list in WinterBoard (closer to the top of the list), not lower.
Whichever one you put it in, the location is ThemeFolder/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI/BarLCD@2x~iphone.png

Hope that helps!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Massie -

i am wondering how this LS theme+Bulletin+OpenNotifier would work. would i be able to dismiss the statusbar icons from the LS using Bulletin?

i thought i remembered something a while back that prevented me from doing this once before. hopefully something has changed to allow this to happen?

Haven't used Bulletin in a while so I'm not sure, but the theme shouldn't effect it either way; it would be more a function of how Bulletin works. I CAN tell you that using IntelliscreenX, when I clear things from the LS it also gets rid of the status icons.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Haven't used Bulletin in a while so I'm not sure, but the theme shouldn't effect it either way; it would be more a function of how Bulletin works. I CAN tell you that using IntelliscreenX, when I clear things from the LS it also gets rid of the status icons.

yeah, i tried the Bulletin way and it involves a little more than i am willing to try (trying to keep it lightweight) then of course OpenNotifier STILL does not have the pseudo badges feature updated so i cannot add statusbar icons to my ESPN Scorecenter app

i swear it just seems like there is always something prohibiting me from making the perfect setup (for me)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I wish pseudo badges would work. I really want it for streak for the cash.

i seriously think it was during the 4.x.x days when they worked last. ridiculous

which reminds me of another reason why i started to dislike jailbreaking; devs not updating their work in a timely manner or at all

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh