little things you hate...

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
people who text and drive......:mad: hey a**hole, your endangering a lot of people's lives doing it. People just NEVER get it. Even with how heavy the fines are now a days......

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
When you spend $400 at the warehouse club and as you're loading all the crap in the car, the skies open up and it pours freezing rain on everything. I'm not happy right now. LOL

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I wad them up and throw them in the closet.

I hate Hallmark channel starting non stop Christmas movies from now until mid January.

I need my Golden Girls fix.

I love Christmas movies! And music! Best movie ever is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Nothing beats those imported Italian twinkle lights!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I love Christmas movies! And music! Best movie ever is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Nothing beats those imported Italian twinkle lights!

I like Christmas movies as much as the next person but 24/7 movies about Christmas from now until mid January is obsessive.

This isn't Lampoon's Christmas either. This is G rated lovey dovey mush fest Christmas stuff. Blah.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I like Christmas movies as much as the next person but 24/7 movies about Christmas from now until mid January is obsessive.

This isn't Lampoon's Christmas either. This is G rated lovey dovey mush fest Christmas stuff. Blah.

I love the Charlie Brown movies best of all. Nothing beats their Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Halloween episodes.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Google. I bloody hate Google. My YouTube and Google accounts are now one and the same. I had a G+ account but it was suspended because I refused to use my real name and now when I click on the link to take me to my G+ page to find out why I'm suspended it keeps looping me back to the page. Of course, Google does not want you to contact them at all so trying to find a contact us page is about as useful as rearranging deck chairs on a sinking ship. So now I can't comment on anything on YouTube bc my G+ account is suspended and there is no conceivable way to unsuspend it.

Oh, and I've got car troubles too. Yippie.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Google. I bloody hate Google. My YouTube and Google accounts are now one and the same. I had a G+ account but it was suspended because I refused to use my real name and now when I click on the link to take me to my G+ page to find out why I'm suspended it keeps looping me back to the page. Of course, Google does not want you to contact them at all so trying to find a contact us page is about as useful as rearranging deck chairs on a sinking ship. So now I can't comment on anything on YouTube bc my G+ account is suspended and there is no conceivable way to unsuspend it.

Oh, and I've got car troubles too. Yippie.

Let me get this straight. You refuse to give Google your real name, and it's all their fault? O.K., whatever.:p

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Let me get this straight. You refuse to give Google your real name, and it's all their fault? O.K., whatever.:p

I never said it was their fault.

I told them when all this started I wanted them to delete the G+ page. I don't like any of my personal information on anything. I don't even use my real name or city I live in or even my correct job information on Facebook. I use my alias on Facebook and a made up company and I live between realities. Instead of deleting the page like I asked, they suspended it and now I can't use anything that belongs to Google which is pretty much everything on the Internet.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I never said it was their fault.

I told them when all this started I wanted them to delete the G+ page. I don't like any of my personal information on anything. I don't even use my real name or city I live in or even my correct job information on Facebook. I use my alias on Facebook and a made up company and I live between realities. Instead of deleting the page like I asked, they suspended it and now I can't use anything that belongs to Google which is pretty much everything on the Internet.

Ginger, Name given or not.. They know who you really are...mWahahaha...mWahahaha...mWahahaha!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Ginger, Name given or not.. They know who you really are...mWahahaha...mWahahaha...mWahahaha!

I actually used my real name on my other Gmail account and I got an email telling me my name sounded fake.

Seriously?! I deleted that one to avoid the headache. I only opened a G+ account with that because I couldn't post on the forums with the suspended one.

I still hate Google.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
That's called Global Warming. Warming air can hold more moisture, more moisture means more snow. So therefore, one must logically conclude that deserts are made of snow.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73