Light scratches on screen?

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi!,

I have owned my iPhone 7 Plus since January and always take care of my phones (usually upgrade every year) and I have decided to keep my 7 plus for another year. I have noticed that I have light scratches on my screen with the majority on the top half of the screen. I use an official apple leather case to protect the back. As I have decided to keep my device for another year I am considering paying apple to replace the screen. Anyone else got scratches on the screen? Never had this with any of my other iPhones in the past. I was using a glass screen protecting for the first few months of ownership but decided to remove as I heard the screen was more scratch proof?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I suppose if they're deep gouges you could have Apple replace it. If they're just light scratches I would slap another screen protector on it.

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I suppose if they're deep gouges you could have Apple replace it. If they're just light scratches I would slap another screen protector on it.

Luckily some of them are not too bad, but a few if you run your fingernail over them you can definitely feel that they are there