LifeProof Fre Serial Numbers

pug29

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to try out my 4th or 5th (and 1st in a couple of months) LifeProof case for the iPhone 5 tomorrow and wanted to see some of the latest serial numbers/ barcode numbers you have so I can make sure and get the latest generation... Each of the others I had kept getting better as far as the screen pillowing, feedback in the ear piece, etc, but i just wasn't completely happy. Please post yours if its not too much trouble! Thanks

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I can't provide a valid serial as I have a 4S case, so different model and batch..
But if you still have issues call up their support and get it exchanged until you are satisfied.. They have always taken care of their customers.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to try out my 4th or 5th (and 1st in a couple of months) LifeProof case for the iPhone 5 tomorrow and wanted to see some of the latest serial numbers/ barcode numbers you have so I can make sure and get the latest generation... Each of the others I had kept getting better as far as the screen pillowing, feedback in the ear piece, etc, but i just wasn't completely happy. Please post yours if its not too much trouble! Thanks

I purchased from Amazon (got one of their $40 case deals) - the serial number is from the most recent batch of cases (I reached out to their Customer Service to make sure I had an authentic case). Their new serial number start with JP.

eb_therebel

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have any experience with the updated 5s Fre cases? Thinking about getting one for my 5s but I'm holding off to see if the screen suffers the same billowing issues as the last generation

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73