LifeProof case Nuud

APPLeTechy

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
does this case really work I've seen some videos but im not convinced that it really works as good as most people say I NEED PROOF!!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I've posted a few times in the thread JustMe'D referred to but I'll post a quick answer here.

This case is amazing! I've had the Black/Smoke N??d on my Black/Slate iPhone 5 for a little over 2 weeks. I did my own water test and the case passed with flying colors. My audio both on and off speaker is perfect - no one has complained about how I sound. I got caught in the rain 4 times since then - three times on the golf course (ranging from a sprinkle to a steady rain) and once leaving work (in monsoon like conditions). My phone has been slightly wet to soaked and is still perfect. In conclusion, stop reading and just go buy one of these cases!

Sent from my Lifeproof iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I have taken my iPhone 5 in the Nuud case floating down the river, swimming, and shower. It works amazing and I love that there is no screen protector like the Fre. I check the case at all seals before doing any water activity but it has worked just fine.

maliu

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Just don't be like the guy who strapped zip ties around his Nuud case and used them as a tether while rafting, then whined because his phone got drowned. Compression of the case can and will affect the water seal.

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I have had my NUUD case for over a month now. I feel that it is the best case available. A few days ago I was playing golf and got caught on a down pour. It worked perfectly. I took some pictures and the guy I was playing with was so impressed that he went out and bought one the next day. Get it....You will be glad you did. Period....

rob90262

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
I have had it for about a week and I have taken pictures under the water in a pool but my pinkie keeps rubbing against the headphone jack gets kind of irritating

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh