LifeProof case now ready!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I am so getting one thank god I signed up for the early offer. I'm in the Nov. 27th group and will get a purchase link before it even hits their website.

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I am so getting one thank god I signed up for the early offer. I'm in the Nov. 27th group and will get a purchase link before it even hits their website.

I am on the first group, but I sold my Five so now I don't need one. Haha

It has them glass screen cover I was hoping for!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I am interested in this case for my iPhone 5 but I had the LifeProof on my iPhone 4 and it was an epic fail. Couldn't use my speaker phone nor could I do FaceTime. Too much echo. And the screen was so not sensitive that it was a pain in the ass to use. I wonder if they have corrected these issues on the new cases.

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I am interested in this case for my iPhone 5 but I had the LifeProof on my iPhone 4 and it was an epic fail. Couldn't use my speaker phone nor could I do FaceTime. Too much echo. And the screen was so not sensitive that it was a pain in the ass to use. I wonder if they have corrected these issues on the new cases.

I am typing this on my old iPhone 4 and have the LifeProof case on it. No problems whatsoever. Has always been good with the case on it. The speaker phone function is a bit diminished but not bad, never had any complaints from callers.

And yes the new iPhone 5 case does have glass instead of plastic. Verified on the LifeProof website.

Sent from my tricked out iPhone 4 while my Rezound charges!!!

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
It's still a plastic screen protector. I work at best buy and we just got some in.

Oops, you are correct!!! I was seeing the part that covers the camera lens. Sorry about that!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I was an early adopter of the original LifeProof case. The case and my iPhone went through 4 Warrior Dashes. I will get the new one for sure!!!

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Still waiting for my preorder link. Don't even have the 5 yet lol. Will preorder anyway. So used to lifeproof can't imagine phone without

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I am typing this on my old iPhone 4 and have the LifeProof case on it. No problems whatsoever. Has always been good with the case on it. The speaker phone function is a bit diminished but not bad, never had any complaints from callers.

And yes the new iPhone 5 case does have glass instead of plastic. Verified on the LifeProof website.

To be fair, I had one of the first production units out since I preordered it before anyone really even knew about the case. I have heard that the later models got a lot better and LifeProof customer service was always very responsive and helpful regarding any problem I had.

I may give this new one a try. It was fun to be able to take my phone out in the rain or in the swimming pool.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods