Let's share tips and other discoveries that we find on iOS 13!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Some of you may know this, but in case you don't, you can add a Dark Mode short cut to your control center. To do so, go to Settings>Control Center>Customize Control Center>More Controls>Select the Dark Mode icon by tapping the +.

It will then appear in the Control Center on your device!

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
It’s in most of the videos but I like being able to access wireless settings from Control Center. Hold down on the wireless icon, when the menu pops up, hold down again and you’ll get your options.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
This being a small but weird change in the case of the word ”DONE” changed to lowercase “done” when entering your passcode

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Update apps bubble in the App Store
697f1661c529746197af59e5028e6bd1.jpg

SilverSpoonGH

Sep 24, 2019
Visit site
Some of you may know this, but in case you don't, you can add a Dark Mode short cut to your control center. To do so, go to Settings>Control Center>Customize Control Center>More Controls>Select the Dark Mode icon by tapping the +.

It will then appear in the Control Center on your device!

Thank you. A friend just showed me that this morning too.

naddy6969

May 29, 2017
Visit site
Why the rush to install iOS 13? It was known to have LOTS of problems. When you see Betas of 13.1 BEFORE 13 is even released, you know that 13 is a piece of S.

This is just bad decision making by Apple. iOS 13 should have been tossed into the dumpster. 13.1 should have been released as iOS 13.

But no, let's release SOMETHING - regardless of how bad it is - just to meet an artificial deadline.

I expect this kind of crap from Microsoft. Not from Apple.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Why the rush to install iOS 13? It was known to have LOTS of problems. When you see Betas of 13.1 BEFORE 13 is even released, you know that 13 is a piece of S.

This is just bad decision making by Apple. iOS 13 should have been tossed into the dumpster. 13.1 should have been released as iOS 13.

But no, let's release SOMETHING - regardless of how bad it is - just to meet an artificial deadline.

I dont understand why you even posted this comment. WTF does it have to do with the topic "Let's share tips and other discoveries that we find on iOS 13!"

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I like the new controls for webpages on Safari and being able to hit “deny” for mic, camera and location.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

What problems are you referring to? Seems solid to me.