Let's see your iPhone 5S case

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Been loving the spigen cases. Had the tough armor challenge. ($9 normal $30). Got a code for buy one get one free on the neo hybrid. Love it and can change outer color. A- review at ilounge.
eda3e8uv.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
You will love this case too. When I first put it on my 5S I could not believe how something so slim and light could protect my iPhone from a drop. Until I actually dropped my 5S face down on a hard tile floor the other day. The screen was perfect and not even a scratch on the case. However, car keys will scratch the back of the case. I found this out when I put my car keys in my scrub pocket along with my iPhone. It put a very small scratch on the back of the case. But hey! Isn't the whole point of using a case to prevent scratches on the iPhone itself? I'd say the Tough Armor case did exactly what it was meant to do as the back of my 5S definitely would have been scratched without the case on it.

You can buy replacement frames $10 on amazon, and they added 4 new colors. Change the look for half the cost. Lol

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I am yet to buy a case for my iphone 5s space gray. I am considering spigen neo hybrid. But I also like this spigen armor case above. Do the volume buttons have proper operation and feedback through the case and is it possible that the case itself may damage the phone? I don't want bulky cases like otterbox and life proof.

I have both. The button feedback is not that great on the tough armor, but exceptable. Feedback on the neo hybrid are great, just like not having a case on. They have a metallize look. White looks great on the white iPhone. I dropped the neo case at work from pocket to tile floor no damage.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Black Spigen Tought Armor to be delivered tomorrow. I definitely keeping this phone for 2 years now with 6 cases. Lol

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I have SGP tough armor also. Black and gray options to switch out.

But not sure about using it. My first iPhone 5s was bent while using that case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice