Let's see your iPhone 5S case

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
To those of you who protect your iPhone 5S with a case of some sort, show your fellow members how you roll. Go ahead and show off those beautiful protective cases....:)

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
usy4a4e3.jpg

Spigen Slim Armor S

#Naked Tuesday

wamsille

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Question:

Do people have jobs anymore? I was in the Apple store on my lunch getting the black leather shell case and it was packed. Mind you, this is my first time going into an Apple store alone in 2-3 years. Since getting the iPhone 5S last week I have wanted to visit a store but now that I've gone in there and seen the organized chaos I would rather order online or opt for in-store pickup.

I remember before when I went to a store to browse around and I was treated poorly (it was around Christmas time) and since I wasn't spending money I was wasting their time. I didn't even ask a question however I did say hi when they acknowledged me. Today was a better experience (in terms of talking to people) but it took 10 minutes to check out because there wasn't a traditional register to be found. If MicroCenter had what I wanted I would have saved myself the hassle and gone there. At least they have snacks and random toys by the registers.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
You can actually scan an item with your iPhone to pay for it now which is nice. Go in scan it and out you go. I always show one of them I scan and paid just to be safe.

wamsille

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
You can actually scan an item with your iPhone to pay for it now which is nice. Go in scan it and out you go. I always show one of them I scan and paid just to be safe.

You have got to be kidding me. That would have said me precious moments in the store while I waited for a couple to purchase (and activate) $90 in iTunes gift cards.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Thread moved and made a sticky in the Accessories forum.

I'm using the Tough Armor Silver color case and love it.

a3a4e6ap.jpg

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Love Spigen cases definitely getting this.

#Naked Tuesday
You will love this case too. When I first put it on my 5S I could not believe how something so slim and light could protect my iPhone from a drop. Until I actually dropped my 5S face down on a hard tile floor the other day. The screen was perfect and not even a scratch on the case. However, car keys will scratch the back of the case. I found this out when I put my car keys in my scrub pocket along with my iPhone. It put a very small scratch on the back of the case. But hey! Isn't the whole point of using a case to prevent scratches on the iPhone itself? I'd say the Tough Armor case did exactly what it was meant to do as the back of my 5S definitely would have been scratched without the case on it.

Last edited:

iPerry7

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I am yet to buy a case for my iphone 5s space gray. I am considering spigen neo hybrid. But I also like this spigen armor case above. Do the volume buttons have proper operation and feedback through the case and is it possible that the case itself may damage the phone? I don't want bulky cases like otterbox and life proof.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73