Let's see your iPhone 5S case

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
How's the grip on these cases??

~ Sent from my Sexy iPhone 5s Gold on Tapatalk ~

Mmmmm ... I find they are a little slippery in the hand. I actually love them because of that though. I now have the neo hybrid on my phone as we speak, and it feels great! Despite them being a little slippery (in comparison to, say, a rubber case), I haven't dropped my phone because of it.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
My wife saw this photo, now she wants one to put her Gold 5s in........THANKS a lot, you just had to be all fancy......SMILE. Very NICE

Oh my god ! She has the same taste as mine lol she still can find it in a applestore online or michael kors online for 80 $ or something the new model with zip are better its about 124$ or something ..SMILE To you too Spencer :D

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Just got in my TwelveSouth BookBook wallet case in today. It's really nice but only caveat I didn't think of is I'm left handed and the phone sits on the right of the case kind of hard to grab easily and use one handed.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/04/nyhajare.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/04/u5eravut.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/04/uzedyjet.jpg

I have 30 days to return it so might use it for a couple days then decide. Just thought it would be nice to ditch my wallet.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

Do you have a screen protector on it?

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386464517.815459.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1386464529.349377.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1386464538.850193.jpg

One down. More to come. Got this in the mail today. It's for those put your iphone in your pocket day......SMILE

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Hehe I also received the one in the middle. Haven't used it yet though. I have a case problem. :p

I really love those the red is amazing the gold is smazing and the all gold with logo cut out is amazing there is a transparent film on it to protect the apple logo , the only bad news is that on the RED one i had a scratch and its easily has oily fingerprint maybe its caused by the bright colour but it doesnt happen with the gold one, take care of your red dont put it on a dirty table full of dust

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I really love those the red is amazing the gold is smazing and the all gold with logo cut out is amazing there is a transparent film on it to protect the apple logo , the only bad news is that on the RED one i had a scratch and its easily has oily fingerprint maybe its caused by the bright colour but it doesnt happen with the gold one, take care of your red dont put it on a dirty table full of dust

I had the same problem with the slate tough armor back. It's all scratched up. :( So far the back of the neo hybrid case is holding up well, so I'm happy about that. I wish they would make the backs of the other ones more scratch resistant.

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem with the slate tough armor back. It's all scratched up. :( So far the back of the neo hybrid case is holding up well, so I'm happy about that. I wish they would make the backs of the other ones more scratch resistant.

I might give a try a tough armor but is it too bulky? I dont like thick case like otterbox.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Just got in my TwelveSouth BookBook wallet case in today. It's really nice but only caveat I didn't think of is I'm left handed and the phone sits on the right of the case kind of hard to grab easily and use one handed.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/04/nyhajare.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/04/u5eravut.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/04/uzedyjet.jpg

I have 30 days to return it so might use it for a couple days then decide. Just thought it would be nice to ditch my wallet.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

I used to have that case when I had my iPhone 5. Currently I use a grey and white case from Body Glove that I got from Walmart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I might give a try a tough armor but is it too bulky? I dont like thick case like otterbox.

It really depends on your definition of "too bulky." It's certainly thicker than the neo hybrid but I really don't think it's as bulky as any of the otterbox cases. You do get more protection with the tough armor than with the neo though.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Just got my new Mophie.

gebu4u9e.jpg

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
It really depends on your definition of "too bulky." It's certainly thicker than the neo hybrid but I really don't think it's as bulky as any of the otterbox cases. You do get more protection with the tough armor than with the neo though.

I checked on the site so ip is 7,7 mm and with tough armor become 11,3mm , so no :D

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386539424.997501.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1386539441.298916.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1386539453.366727.jpg

I guess I forgot about my Mophie lite battery case. Purchased it the same time I got the 5s. Maybe because I look at it as an extra battery....SMILE

stonerman33

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Magpul field case most of the time. Now that there is snow on the ground, I bundled up my 5s in the lime green life proof case. I have a bad habit of dropping the phone when getting out of my car sometimes because I forget it on my lap or only push it halfway into my pocket.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73