Let's hear the problems that people are facing using iOS 10.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Bluetooth is still screwed up, even on the latest Beta. Something is wrong with the bluetooth in iOS 10, and I hope they get it resolved. Its a little ridiculous that for as much as Apple is hyping Bluetooth with the iPhone 7 that there is as many problems as there is with Bluetooth in iOS 10. This has been going on since the very first Beta and still hasn't been corrected. I know its not my vehicle because its a 2015, and it worked flawlessly with iOS 9.3.5 and with every OS release before that. Since iOS 10 was officially released its slow to connect or doesn't connect at all and has to be reconnected in order to get it to work. Or it shows as connected but plays the audio out of the phone's speaker, unless the power button to the car stereo is repeatedly pressed until it routes the audio correctly. I never had these issues with iOS 9, 8, or 7 in any vehicle I've had that had built in bluetooth.

Come on Apple, fix this, it shouldn't be that difficult seeing as how a bluetooth connection is about as basic as it gets.

Has there been an update to your radio? Our BMW had to update first before it worked properly with iOS 10.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I had an issue where my auto lock wasn't working but a reset all settings seems to have corrected that. Same thing fixed not being able to go landscape in messages.

Gearheadaddy

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Problem: Pictures. Facebook. When replying to a post in Facebook Groups my pictures folders are scrambled, not in alphabetical order. It takes a while to scroll up and down to find a picture. Much better on an Android or Blackberry.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Problem: Pictures. Facebook. When replying to a post in Facebook Groups my pictures folders are scrambled, not in alphabetical order. It takes a while to scroll up and down to find a picture. Much better on an Android or Blackberry.

That's not really an iOS issue but I get it. In my experience, Facebook Groups is a terrible app.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
So, just recently (like within the last couple of days) the option to select something to 'play later' has disappeared from the list of options to select when I tap on the three dots (...) 'more' option in the stock music player. This is on iOS 10.1.1 on my 7+
If this situation persists, I'll wait till 10.2 drops and then do a backup & restore to see if that resolves the issue. I've liked being able to have music selections 'play later' when listening to music in the stock player since iOS 10, but that's only been for a couple of months for me - I've had 2+ years with iOS 8 & 9 only having the 'play next' option so... now it's back to how it's been for me for awhile, sigh...

If I open the song list, then press and on a song, I get a pop up window with the options to delete from library, add to a playlist, Play Next, or Play Later..
IOS10.3

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77