...let me guess - you changed your hair?

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
I dont know if its worth posting here. If the readers are iPhone owners whats the point really.

I'm sure Archie will find a lot of yes-men here.

In fact, pointing out his mistakes could be seen as trolling...

Surur

T

testingisawesome

whoops. text was supposed to be black. will fix that. and dim colors.

it looks great on a giant cinema display. :p

- dieter's test acct :)

dstrauss#IM

Sep 20, 1999
Visit site
The template will be updated over the next few days, we are still tweaking it. It will be more TC like than what it is now.

Thanks Marcus - old eyes just have trouble with this "busy" interface. :)

I wonder if the same will happen if I go iPhonic?

marcol

Aug 31, 2005
Visit site
Post more suggestions (or strong-worded criticisms ;) ) here and we'll get them. I'm toning down the colors now.
Can I ask why? I'll see how it develops but if Surur's thinking of leaving and and others of a similar perspective do the same what will we be left with? I think the iPhone's great but I'm not sure I really want to discuss it just with people who agree with me. Where's the fun in that?

Dim-Ize

Jul 7, 2005
Visit site
Is there a handheld URL for this?

When I browse treo.treocentral.com it gives me a nice form factor for viewing the forums. If I link here, the page is huge and doesn't fit my screen. LOL. This sux. I can't seem to navigate and read posts in once place anymore. I used to jump on - read several forum groups and jump off. I think I need to find another place for info.

admin#IM

Staff member
Aug 18, 1999
Visit site
Dim-Ize,

We will shortly create a "super-forum", the has all the categories from all three sites (TreoCentral, WMExperts, PhoneDifferent)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro