Let’s see your iPhone lock/home screens!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I would title it “Maple Syrup on a Stick”

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Minor change. Widgetopia clock still stopping & bumping so I went back to one I liked actually better, but which had issues with my reduced transparency to create an 'almost' dockless appearance. This brighter clock is much better on this phone with minimal bleed through on Today & App Library screens. IMG_3387.jpg

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Minor change. Widgetopia clock still stopping & bumping so I went back to one I liked actually better, but which had issues with my reduced transparency to create an 'almost' dockless appearance. This brighter clock is much better on this phone with minimal bleed through on Today & App Library screens. View attachment 130392

I like both of these, but as for the clock widget, I prefer the one you have in the second screen.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I like both of these, but as for the clock widget, I prefer the one you have in the second screen.

What happened ( in short form) is that was a clock I had earlier which, when I fiddled with 'reduce transparency' & 'Increase contrast' to amose eliminate the dock, would badly bleed through th Today Screen & App Library. It still does but only a very tiny bit. I liked all of the Widgetopia analogue styles but the stopping and bumping drove me a bit more nuts than I already am to begin with. The change was a compromise. This phone was more bang for the buck too! I'll explain by *PM* though

Last edited:

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site

Spectacular! Have you ever checked out 'moloko'. It is free for simple bundles of 'pdeuo- app icons' both for  stock apps & many 3rd party icons ( WhatsApp,Instagram,among them) Only slight downside is their icons don't show badges but by placing the original icons in a dedicated folder that is solved. I only use 4 ( my dock icons) but FaceTime is the only one I've tried where the pseudo icon is a totally blind link. Rest work perfectly. It was suggested the the FaceTime issue is an  security thing.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Spectacular! Have you ever checked out 'moloko'. It is free for simple bundles of 'pdeuo- app icons' both for  stock apps & many 3rd party icons ( WhatsApp,Instagram,among them) Only slight downside is their icons don't show badges but by placing the original icons in a dedicated folder that is solved. I only use 4 ( my dock icons) but FaceTime is the only one I've tried where the pseudo icon is a totally blind link. Rest work perfectly. It was suggested the the FaceTime issue is an  security thing.

I'm not interested in the app icons. I mostly use folders, and the icons don't show red badge notifications. They're also limited to only a few apps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro