Let’s see your iPhone lock/home screens!

trw1602

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello Weather is my favorite weather app hands down. Been using it for years and bought the Lifetime Membership for $10 when it first launched

8bd9a983e9e03acbe9ca531ff8361819.png

cd23b852c07c9a386efe149c6d3d1f4d.png

e406513b6511fca0ee5034dd8805c57b.png

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I love that it shows the sunrise and sunset feature on the widget. I normally don’t subscribe to apps but this one is a keeper. It had me at...

giphy.gif

I think I was 'lifetime' as well from early on. But I'd deleted it a phone or so ago. I downloaded it again from the app store ( cloud/arrow was still available) but even with 'restore purchase' my premium wouldn't show. I checked my app subscriptions on iCloud and nada....Possibly it was another weather app I had 'lifetime' but then it should have showed as 'expired' like a few I have....I just cancelled a 3 day trial so let's see what happens going forward. I really only need premium to get a choice of source.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I love that it shows the sunrise and sunset feature on the widget. I normally don’t subscribe to apps but this one is a keeper. It had me at...

giphy.gif

I agree and this app also has regular updates (I like that ). Very nice widget and very nice and informative weather on the app itself. It’s definitely subscription worthy in my opinion.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I think I was 'lifetime' as well from early on. But I'd deleted it a phone or so ago. I downloaded it again from the app store ( cloud/arrow was still available) but even with 'restore purchase' my premium wouldn't show. I checked my app subscriptions on iCloud and nada....Possibly it was another weather app I had 'lifetime' but then it should have showed as 'expired' like a few I have....I just cancelled a 3 day trial so let's see what happens going forward. I really only need premium to get a choice of source.

Humm , I was never offered a premium trail period (I'm jealous...LOL ).

Seneca09

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site

I had a similar experience with another weather app that I used to use but it is no longer available anymore. Hopefully after your trial the premium lifetime will show

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi Pink. I'm not sure if you notice my bottom row icons, but I changed them, however the Moloko app only changes the Apple stock icons. Have you seen a "dark" icon theme in your travels similar to those? Any information would be appreciated

Example...
Moloko Darker Black Theme
bab815c3755d83076cac5404c3f0fe21.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi Pink. I'm not sure if you notice my bottom row icons, but I changed them, however the Moloko app only changes the Apple stock icons. Have you seen a "dark" icon theme in your travels similar to those? Any information would be appreciated

Example...
Moloko Darker Black Theme
bab815c3755d83076cac5404c3f0fe21.jpg

I’ll message you D.