Let’s see your iPhone lock/home screens!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
How are you liking it so far? I went back to Best Buy tonight and looked at the mini... as cute as it was idt I could handle a smaller screen than my X. It was so comfortable to hold though. I did also look at the 12 max omg that’s a huge phone lol but I really did like it and I’m not a blue person but that color is GORGE

OK I guess. Face ID doesn't seem to work well. I think my face broke it. In total size, it's not much bigger than my 6s Plus. Just a tad taller. Face ID works for some things, but not for opening the phone. Photography and video are amazing, bigger screen, and black is blacker. My analog clock widgets work better. When I tried to post 2 screenshots in the iMore forums app, it was moderated. My Pinpoint app doesn't work on the 12 series iPhones. Lickability will probably fix it. I lost 2 apps I use, because they're no longer in the app store.

Seneca09

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
5a51cd0e739dd6ca7ec78c0dc88f059f.png

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
OK I guess. Face ID doesn't seem to work well. I think my face broke it. In total size, it's not much bigger than my 6s Plus. Just a tad taller. Face ID works for some things, but not for opening the phone. Photography and video are amazing, bigger screen, and black is blacker. My analog clock widgets work better. When I tried to post 2 screenshots in the iMore forums app, it was moderated. My Pinpoint app doesn't work on the 12 series iPhones. Lickability will probably fix it. I lost 2 apps I use, because they're no longer in the app store.

FaceID is supposed to open the phone, however the possibility that your face broke it is feasible...LOL

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

giphy.gif

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice