Let’s see your iPhone lock/home screens!

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Strange -I'm not doing anything differently from previous posts (?). I see my own screenshots properly but I guess that doesn't count..

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You guys/gals are really taking the iPhone customizations to a whole new level. I'm really impressed and enjoying the screen shots. Keep em coming

Yes, indeed! I'm kinda proud of the Bama clock I created. I have a stack with 9 clocks. Some of them tend to stop, for some reason. Then I have to fiddle with it to jump start it. Don't know if others have the same issue, or if it's my beat up iPhone.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
At times I see broken links on a few others posts, but really not that often...but the 'bits & bytes' are way out of my wheelhouse so I'll leave well enough alone

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes, indeed! I'm kinda proud of the Bama clock I created. I have a stack with 9 clocks. Some of them tend to stop, for some reason. Then I have to fiddle with it to jump start it. Don't know if others have the same issue, or if it's my beat up iPhone.

I have several different clock widgets as well and only ProWiget is having issues on my iPhone. I reached out to the Dev and they're working on it...

04c1f9f2f9e0312e089118b321a08fd9.jpg

Well I just removed this widget. Their update today removed the fancy numbers time font. Not happy

Last edited:

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I have shuffled between 'ClockFace' and a few others on both iPhone & iPad and all 'have their moments'. The most normal glitch for me is a stopped second hand while the hour & minute hands move appropriately. At times the whole clock stops but not often. Let's see what iOS 14.1 or 2 do in this regard

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have shuffled between 'ClockFace' and a few others on both iPhone & iPad and all 'have their moments'. The most normal glitch for me is a stopped second hand while the hour & minute hands move appropriately. At times the whole clock stops but not often. Let's see what iOS 14.1 or 2 do in this regard

Yes, I'm also thinking a system iOS update will probably correct some of these 'time' issues.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm on no Beta that I know of. My Tapatalk went very weird & got me so disgusted I went back to the native iMore Forum ( Tapatalk gave error messages for everything I tried to do) I then signed out and couldn't get back in, so I deleted the app & downloaded a fresh copy which was no better, but I really prefer Tapatalk's presentation. I tried it again 2 days later & it was fine & has stayed that way so far

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm on no Beta that I know of. My Tapatalk went very weird & got me so disgusted I went back to the native iMore Forum ( Tapatalk gave error messages for everything I tried to do) I then signed out and couldn't get back in, so I deleted the app & downloaded a fresh copy which was no better, but I really prefer Tapatalk's presentation. I tried it again 2 days later & it was fine & has stayed that way so far

Sometimes they have server issues, which makes it hard to log in.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR