Let’s see your iPhone lock/home screens!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Mind sharing

Sure. Here you go...
b4bc82133b7c409b34c1b4e6efaa439b.png

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
What's wrong with your 11?

absolutely nothing...I’m just tired of using a large(r) phone along with my arm/hand letting me know I’m getting too old for that sh!t LOL
I will probably get the SE 2020 if I’m ok with the size of the 8 using it as a daily for while. If the 8 I’m using now had more than 64gb storage I wouldn’t even look to get the new SE but I definitely need more room. I also enjoying having a home button again too

Seneca09

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
absolutely nothing...I’m just tired of using a large(r) phone along with my arm/hand letting me know I’m getting too old for that sh!t LOL
I will probably get the SE 2020 if I’m ok with the size of the 8 using it as a daily for while. If the 8 I’m using now had more than 64gb storage I wouldn’t even look to get the new SE but I definitely need more room. I also enjoying having a home button again too

I’m thinking of the se plus for next year. It is now mandatory at my job to wear a face mask, and it is a pain with my XS Max to keep inputting my unlock code every time at work. This is where a home button finger print sensor would come in handy

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I’m thinking of the se plus for next year. It is now mandatory at my job to wear a face mask, and it is a pain with my XS Max to keep inputting my unlock code every time at work. This is where a home button finger print sensor would come in handy

I’ve heard the rumors for an SE Plus possibly for next year. I would image it would have the body of a 7/8 Plus which would look nice as a “newer” device but refreshed with the latest chip & software

I’m actually really enjoying using the 8 (& home button). I thought for sure I’d miss the 11 and certain things but so far I’m not

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods