Let’s see your iPhone lock/home screens!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Alright so I compromised today with the color of the wallpaper and used the heyseed wall. So it still hides the dock, and folders without having to turn off the transparency mode. So I think I’m kinda happy (possibly)

What do you all think?

0cdc0289236090fae8a3cdd434bbcb77.png

I like it! I do use his walls on occasion to accomplish the same thing...hide the dock! Of all the years I’ve used an iPhone I always wanted Apple to at least make it available in the software to turn it off/on as we wish. But...doesn’t look like it’ll ever happen 🤷🏻*♀️

Paulisher34

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I like it! I do use his walls on occasion to accomplish the same thing...hide the dock! Of all the years I’ve used an iPhone I always wanted Apple to at least make it available in the software to turn it off/on as we wish. But...doesn’t look like it’ll ever happen *

Ya I never understood why they are soooooo restrictive about even minimal things like that. By the way Pink, I have a really cool live wallpaper that is similar to the one you just posted. But I don’t think I can post live walls here but this is what it looks like

And since it looks like it’s the moon over water, the live one has the water kinda rippling

73074538e5923491d152b0850041c06d.png

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Ya I never understood why they are soooooo restrictive about even minimal things like that. By the way Pink, I have a really cool live wallpaper that is similar to the one you just posted. But I don’t think I can post live walls here but this is what it looks like

And since it looks like it’s the moon over water, the live one has the water kinda rippling

73074538e5923491d152b0850041c06d.png

Yes it frustrating that they can’t just make it an option !

Very nice wall-I’m sure that looks nice when it live

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I like it! I do use his walls on occasion to accomplish the same thing...hide the dock! Of all the years I’ve used an iPhone I always wanted Apple to at least make it available in the software to turn it off/on as we wish. But...doesn’t look like it’ll ever happen *

I feel the same way Pink. I've been waiting for years for Apple to remove the shaded dock or at least give us the option to remove it. I had almost given up on a Dark Mode and Apple finally decided to give us one, but it doesn't seem like a removal of the shaded dock will happen...still waiting Apple (hint, hint )

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I feel the same way Pink. I've been waiting for years for Apple to remove the shaded dock or at least give us the option to remove it. I had almost given up on a Dark Mode and Apple finally decided to give us one, but it doesn't seem like a removal of the shaded dock will happen...still waiting Apple (hint, hint )

just don’t hold your breath waiting...you’ll start to turn LOL

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I pulled a swap with my hubby today. I gave him the 11 wrapped in white and I’m back to my X !! I’m happier with a smaller phone that has an option most important to me, portrait mode! 🤩
Also, previous talk of using Heyeased walls to hid the dock-currently on my “new” X.
57967b804a36b993c09e1508c170b62b.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro