LED Notifications not always working

Terminatorbob

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Ok call me stupid, but I didn't even know the iPhone had led notifications. This is good news! I get my 4S tomorrow and I thought that was a feature I was going to miss having!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Ok call me stupid, but I didn't even know the iPhone had led notifications. This is good news! I get my 4S tomorrow and I thought that was a feature I was going to miss having!

It's an accessibility option that uses the camera flash.

rjdangerous

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Oh just read more about it. Not the type of led notification I was hoping for.

This LED notification seems pointless. It would be nice if it was a small flash every 10 seconds or so but my screen lights up when I get a message anyway. The led should be a missed message indicator not only as it comes in.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
You have to realize, the LED notifications that were added with 5.0 were added for those that have difficulty hearing and need a flashing light to see the phone is ringing ( like many land line phones offer for the hearing impaired ).

pinkvikchick

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I do realize that they added this for the hearing impared, and lucky I'm not, becuase mine doesn't work at any rate. Before I got an iPhone I thought ALL devices had them I really really miss a light indicator.

macsethi

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It is a miss. We can probably expect changes in the following updates. LED notification are very handy, more so if you have used experienced that in an Android phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR