LED Flash Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Where did I complain vociferously? I just added something to a post about a notification light. I never said I was miffed, you said that. :no: Time to grow up mr moderator. Does being a mod make you feel important?

Thanks for the links..
You're well on the road to voiciferous... And all I did was respond to what you added. Nothing at all to do with feeling "important"...and I'm quite grown up, literally and figuratively.... Hope you can manage to be the same going forward at least figuratively.

EarleD

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
The biggest reason I dont come around here to much is the forum is so slow load.

I dont understand you post about kicking up dust. Again if someone here doesnt agree with your opinion the dogs attack.

Im just gonna go enjoy my 6s. Hope you all can too

Next post will be ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Again if someone here doesnt agree with your opinion the dogs attack.
Are you a dog for disagreeing with my opinion too?? Or is it just those who disagree with you who are dogs?? And you have the gall to tell ME I need to grow up... Really,,, smh...

EarleD

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
OK... Oh great one

hahahahahahaha

The funny part is.......its so easy to fire up the board. Post something anti Apple and grab the popcorn;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox