Latest update

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have been having issues with my 14 pro phone calls and the latest update is supposed to take care of the problem. I didn’t realize there was a software problem and I had thought perhaps my phone was defective or just needed to be reset . I did a Network reset and I was planning to go into the Apple store after work on WED .
But this update is to fix the issues and these are the issues I am having with my phone……..

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
I’ve have a couple of bugs on my 14 PM too. The most important being notifications. It’s almost a confidence trick “I didn’t hear that notification but maybe I just missed it?” :). The other is opening the camera app, several times it would seem like it froze before opening (and seemed like the phone got quite warm).
I just updated to .0.3 this evening. Looking forward to seeing if these are fixed.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Me as well. My one call I had made earlier in the day was fine.
So hopefully the issue is taken care of. A shame with the price that there are issues. But I gave up on Android and Samsung many yrs ago and Apple just works……usually. LOL

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Very well said Jude526.
So far so good with me too. I tried the camera app several times to see if I could replicate the freeze. No freeze. And notifications all came through or it seems they did :) ).

I’m all in on Apple since the 6+. Even with the bugs they’re still the best (not a fan of Google).

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
16.03 seems to have fixed some clearly 14 Pro or 14 series issues I had. They were not problems with my 12 Pro Max updated to version 16x. Car Play mic problems didn't exist with the 12 that were there with the 14.

Nothing so far is as annoying as getting my 12 Pro Max and 5G. That was a mess of both Apple and carrier problems.

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I have been having issues with my 14 pro phone calls and the latest update is supposed to take care of the problem. I didn’t realize there was a software problem and I had thought perhaps my phone was defective or just needed to be reset . I did a Network reset and I was planning to go into the Apple store after work on WED .
But this update is to fix the issues and these are the issues I am having with my phone……..

Who is your cell provider? ATT had been having issues with cell to landline calls for months and it peaked this past week. I called them and after about 4 hours the problem was gone.

The problem was that calls to landline phones were garbled. I thought the problem was just in my area
, Southern New Jersey, but I talk to a guy I work with and he was having proms Dawn the Jersey shore. Then someone comment on another web site they were having problems in North Carolina.

I want to say this happened this past Wednesday.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Who is your cell provider? ATT had been having issues with cell to landline calls for months and it peaked this past week. I called them and after about 4 hours the problem was gone.

The problem was that calls to landline phones were garbled. I thought the problem was just in my area
, Southern New Jersey, but I talk to a guy I work with and he was having proms Dawn the Jersey shore. Then someone comment on another web site they were having problems in North Carolina.

I want to say this happened this past Wednesday.

That was not my issue. My issue was calls being unclear and dropped from cell to cell. I am with Verizon and my issues not what you are experiencing. Also issues with car play. All is fine now

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh