Large PDF file to iPhone

scoutermike

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I am trying to put a large (125mb) PDF file on my iPhone to be able to reference it. Let's call it a catalogue. I can't email it to myself and send it and save it that way. Too big. Any ideas gang?

Is there a way to use the "NOTES" app in the iPhone on my laptop and have the info transfered back to the iPhone? It was easy with my Palm 700P, but I just can't seem to get a grip on how to accomplish this.

Mike

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
If you only need to be able to display it, but not necessarily carry it, you can use Logmein Ignition.

Also mbDrive.

With the exception of Documents to Go, most of these eolutions are free.

Last edited:

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Logmein is a remote access app, there are better options

Indeed. I even thought that I had offered one or two.

Yes. Logmein is a remote access app and a very good one at that. I find it very empowering. It relieves me of the anxiety of not taking my laptop with me wherever I go. About the only thing that I cannot do with it is original composition. It is going to be wonderful on the iPad.

Last edited:

scoutermike

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Thanks everyone for all your suggestions. Trying a few now. Will let you know.

Using dropbox but it just takes soooo long for it to get the pdf that it's impractical.

Mike

scoutermike

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Tried dropbox but it just won't work for large files. Takes way too long. Trying out mbdrive right now but the free version won't handle anything larger than 64mb. Trying it out for a while b4 I drop any cash on the pro version. Not that it's a lot of money but may as well find out if it's going to do what I need.

Thanks everyone for all your suggestions.

Mike

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucasEMS