Ladies, what designer case are you sporting?

Jimbos Jumbos

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
My wife wants a new case for her iphone 4s. She pointed out the Lilly Pulitzer for $35. I read several reviews that all said that the design peels off after a few months

Any suggesting for something feminine/floral that will last at least a year????

Anyone have the Kate Spade case? I saw a few bad reviews on the Apple site also.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Jpf, here are a few suggestions for places to purchase cases. I've used all of them at one point or another, and still do use them when I need something.

Cell Phone Accessories - DayDeal.com

Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

Buy Cell Phone Accessories, iPod Accessories, iPad Accessories @ AccessoryGeeks today! Mobile Phone Accessories for Great Prices & Free Shipping!

Quality Phone Cases, Covers, Screen Protection and More | Skinit

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...e-cases%2Fiphone-4s-cases.html&token=sshAJjhE

I hope some of these may help you. I do know that skinit and speck have some floral print covers/cases. Perhaps something there will be of interest for your wife :)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Are you sure your wife wants something floral? And last a year? Seriously? What woman uses the same accessory for an entire year. Does she carry the same purse all year round? Wear the same pair of shoes?

This is a serious decision!

;)

Jimbos Jumbos

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Are you sure your wife wants something floral? And last a year? Seriously? What woman uses the same accessory for an entire year. Does she carry the same purse all year round? Wear the same pair of shoes?

;)

thanks for your response. Yes, she picked out a Lilly Pulitzer floral pattern. I dont think she will use it every day, all year. I just want something with a quality construction that would last a year. I dont want one that will peel apart after a few months.

Daisy Dee

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox_Purple & white or Pink & black

I have the Otterbox defense series. Had it over a year and no issues, excep belt clip broke but OtterBox replaced the whole case and belt clip free of charge!

candy84

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I have the Michael Kors iPhone wristlet. And it is SO worth the investment. It holds my iPhone in a case an some cards some money and insurance papers. My iPhone fits with both the commuter case and the casemate pop. I absolutely love it and it also offers extra protection for my phone !!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have the Michael Kors iPhone wristlet. And it is SO worth the investment. It holds my iPhone in a case an some cards some money and insurance papers. My iPhone fits with both the commuter case and the casemate pop. I absolutely love it and it also offers extra protection for my phone !!!

Candy, I'm still thinking about getting this MK wallet case, I haven't yet. I have a question for you--can you fit the iPhone in there if it has a thin case on it like the speck candy shell, incipio silicrylic or an otter box commuter?
TIA:)

candy84

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
yes!!! it totally fits with the commuter case...i can't comment on the others because i do not have them. I tried with my fiances defender...and I can squeeze it in there...but its probably not good for the stitching...but the commuter case and the casemate pop fit great in there with lots of room to spare...i can even place a chap stick in the top... :)

Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
yes!!! it totally fits with the commuter case...i can't comment on the others because i do not have them. I tried with my fiances defender...and I can squeeze it in there...but its probably not good for the stitching...but the commuter case and the casemate pop fit great in there with lots of room to spare...i can even place a chap stick in the top... :)

:Dperfect !! thx so much for confirming this for me. BTW, the incipio silicrylic case & candyshell is prob that same size as the commuter or pop case. the defender case i know is big so that i wouldnt even try lol.

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I have the pink Casemate monster. I ordered it through the blueshop on the tipb site. It's a great case overall. It's got a rubbery texture to it making it non slip and the case covers around the edges of the glass for added protection. The cutouts are a decent size, making it easy to plug in necessary chargers, etc. It's compatible with the iPhone 4 and 4s!

It may not be considered a "designer case" but it sure is a lot of fun!! :)

Last edited:

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
My mom has a Lilly Pulitzer and a Kate Spade. She doesnt love either. They don't work well with screen protectors at all, esp not the kate spade. She bought and returned a Jonathan Adler as well for the same reason. She's gone back to the Speck Candyshell again, and now has a pouch from Etsy that the whole phone / hard case just slips into. Shes' got a ton of those little pouches now to go with her outfits.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have the pink Casemate monster. I ordered it through the blueshop on the tipb site. It's a great case overall. It's got a rubbery texture to it making it non slip and the case covers around the edges of the glass for added protection. The cutouts are a decent size, making it easy to plug in necessary chargers, etc. It's compatible with the iPhone 4 and 4s!

It may not be considered a "designer case" but it sure is a lot of fun!! :)

omgeee this is soooo adorable :D

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk

christyr143

Jul 24, 2008
Visit site
I had a kate spade one, the one that is black and white polka dot on the back and pink around the side. I ended up returning it. It was cute, no doubt...but one drop and the thing busted apart. For $40 I guess I expected more.

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

I really want to try one of the MK cases. Yours looks amazing. :)

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site

I've been fancying this case! I know Apple sells it, but do they carry it in the stores? I'm cheap :eek: and found a coupon code "WELCOME" (free ship) for the MK website and they don't charge tax, but I'd like to see it in person before ordering! :D

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site

;)
lol I actually have used the same big monster leather bag for almost three years now, which is some kind of damn record. I do plan to replace it sorta this year, with a crossbody version of the same thing in the same color. BORRRRRRING.

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
lol I actually have used the same big monster leather bag for almost three years now, which is some kind of damn record. I do plan to replace it sorta this year, with a crossbody version of the same thing in the same color. BORRRRRRING.

I bought a Kinies bag from Etsy after reading Alli's review and honestly, if I could find it in a soft leather, it would be my last/perfect bag. :)

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I carry Linea Pelle, specifically a Dylan Zip Tote in Scotch. I am awaiting the release of the Dylan Medium in the same leather which should be any day now. I have beaten the crap out of this bag, and aside from dirt, it looks amazing. It's big, and luggagy, but I can get like 10 magazines, including InStyle, in there, all my toiletries, my gigantic freaky big wallet, and my phone and charger in there and I still have room for more junk. Like snacks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR