Kyle Rittenhouse judge fooled by wild iPad claim regarding video evidence

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
It would be nice if your Law 101 point was understood by many that are upset about the verdict.

I think people are upset because he got off despite killing two people. Like I said, I fully expect him to kill again. Time will tell. I’m glad you figured out that whole time and distance thing though.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I think people are upset because he got off despite killing two people. Like I said, I fully expect him to kill again. Time will tell. I’m glad you figured out that whole time and distance thing though.
He killed two animals in self-defense. A pedophile and domestic abuser. Even if they were actual human beings nobody has a right to be upset given the circumstances and the laws of Wisconsin. Can’t use a trial like this to push a narrative.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
He killed two animals in self-defense. A pedophile and domestic abuser. Even if they were actual human beings nobody has a right to be upset given the circumstances and the laws of Wisconsin. Can’t use a trial like this to push a narrative.

That’s an awful lot of hate. Best of luck.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Are you insinuating that the age restriction on hunting licenses has anything to do with age of gun ownership? They do not. Age of purchase, age of obtaining licenses, no age of ownership, these things do not affect one another. They simply create gaps where people can have firearms that others don’t think they should have.

I refer you to the wikipedia item on Wisconsin gun laws.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
That’s an awful lot of hate. Best of luck.

So you support burning and rioting in the streets? Sure sounds like it. And all that burning and rioting isn't hate? It sure was directed at Kyle. And he had done nothing but try to get from point A to point B safely. His Dad, a friend, and his business were in Kenosha. I bet you didn't even watch the whole trial. The jurors got it right.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
So you support burning and rioting in the streets? Sure sounds like it. And all that burning and rioting isn't hate? It sure was directed at Kyle. And he had done nothing but try to get from point A to point B safely. His Dad, a friend, and his business were in Kenosha. I bet you didn't even watch the whole trial. The jurors got it right.

If he feels that describing the human beings who were killed by this violent child as not human then I’m going to ask him why he is so filled with hate. What are you on about?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
If he feels that describing the human beings who were killed by this violent child as not human then I’m going to ask him why he is so filled with hate. What are you on about?

Because you equating common sense to “hate” was just a cop out. Most of your responses on here are pretend zingers. You have no response because I don’t think you can in any way say that those three dudes that are were attacking and literally pointing a gun at the kid are the type of people you would have around your family or babysitting your children.

Last edited:

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
You keep saying trying to get from point A to point B. I still don't know where nonsense comes from. His whole argument is literally that he was protecting a used car lot, that was asked to protect it. The owners stated that they did not ask them to protect the lot. He was not going anywhere.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Because you equating common sense to “hate” was just a cop out. Most of your responses on here are pretend zingers. You have no response because I don’t think you can in any way say that those three dudes that are were attacking and literally pointing a gun at the kid are the type of people you would have around your family or babysitting your children.

It’s common sense to call the people killed by the child not human? There are no zingers here. I’m asking why you have so much hate.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
It’s common sense to call the people killed by the child not human? There are no zingers here. I’m asking why you have so much hate.

Some people seem to think, because they find certain people unacceptable, that it’s ok to kill them. They think it’s still the 1800’s and Clint Eastwood is doling out justice.

Now let me be clear; I do not agree with riots, starting fires, breaking into stores in large numbers and stealing merchandise, etc. We have laws to punish people who break laws. We do not need vigilante justice as it only increases violence.

I understand there are different viewpoints but we are in a critical time in our history where we need to decide which direction our future lies. I’m worried our recent actions will only lead to more hatred, death and division.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I’m not “full of hate”. I just don’t regard career criminals, particularly convicted pedophiles, as human. That’s just your interpretation.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

I would refer you to the Boston Tea Party among many other violent and destructive revolts initiated by the colonists. You all hold these moments in history as heroic as they ushered in the freedoms you enjoy today.

My point is this…unjust laws and unequal rights have historically resulted in political and civil unrest. This unrest has led to acts of revolt. This is nothing new.

The only difference is how these acts of revolt are received based on for whom the revolts are for.

Do I support burning and rioting in the streets? I don’t know. Would you be here enjoying your iPhone without the American Revolution? The Civil War? At some level, I think everyone supports it.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I’m not “full of hate”. I just don’t regard career criminals, particularly convicted pedophiles, as human. That’s just your interpretation.

Rittenhouse got up in that stand and cried like a coward. He isn’t an executioner. Which means you bringing up criminal histories is irrelevant. He wasn’t there to conduct background checks and murder criminals whom our Justice system should have already handled. Stop using that to justify whatever irrelevant point you’re attempting to make.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Rittenhouse got up in that stand and cried like a coward. He isn’t an executioner. Which means you bringing up criminal histories is irrelevant. He wasn’t there to conduct background checks and murder criminals whom our Justice system should have already handled. Stop using that to justify whatever irrelevant point you’re attempting to make.
He went up to the stand like a man to defend himself and the rest of his life. Most defendants never take the stand. He had more balls than more men that we know.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
A man is not defined by the size of the weapon he carries. A man is defined by his actions, most importantly, how he treats other human beings. None of us are perfect. We are all in this world together. Stop making excuses for thinking you can decide who lives or dies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68