anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
This is merely day two with my iPhone 6. But I'm still trying to get used to the keyboard and typing.

I have an Otterbox Defender on my i6. But, I feel that the keyboard section feels narrow.
Then again I wonder if having the case on the device, versus a Speck or something makes a difference.

I always installed SwiftKey (used it when I used an Android). The keyboard\keyboard are still seems narrow to me.

What say you?

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I don't change my original iOS keyboard. Yesterday I tried another one, but I didn't liked it.i type very fast with origin keyboard, and with auto-correction everything works great. You should change the topic title to: iOS touch keyboard. When I read "keyboard" I opened this topic thinking I'll see physical keyboard. :)

rodeTrip

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
This is merely day two with my iPhone 6. But I'm still trying to get used to the keyboard and typing.

I have an Otterbox Defender on my i6. But, I feel that the keyboard section feels narrow.
Then again I wonder if having the case on the device, versus a Speck or something makes a difference.

I always installed SwiftKey (used it when I used an Android). The keyboard\keyboard are still seems narrow to me.

What say you?

maybe you should try the zoomed display view. it makes the keyboard a little bigger.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner