Keyboard works only 60% times with iPad Pro 12.9/iOS 11.2.5

toutiao

Jan 12, 2018
Visit site
Finally I was able to use my stock Bluetooth keyboard after upgrading to iOS 11.2.5. Now the problem is: while the keyboard is connected to the iPad and I can use Home key, from time to time, I can’t type with the keyboard. I went to the Apple store and was told to restart the iPad and try to connect the keyboard again. It works, after a few iterations but I am really unhappy with it. I have been using computer since later 1970s and this is the the FIRST time I ever had keyboard issues! Seriously?! Apple? Does anybody has the same problem? Any suggestions???

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Is this the official silver Apple keyboard? I only ask because I recently tried an Anker bluetooth keyboard and mouse and had the exact same issue. The keyboard and mouse would only work about 1/2 the time. The other half I'd have to hit the keys a few times before the "connected" message appeared. Went back to the Apply devices with no issue.

toutiao

Jan 12, 2018
Visit site
Is this the official silver Apple keyboard? I only ask because I recently tried an Anker bluetooth keyboard and mouse and had the exact same issue. The keyboard and mouse would only work about 1/2 the time. The other half I'd have to hit the keys a few times before the "connected" message appeared. Went back to the Apply devices with no issue.

Not the Apple keyboard. It is a Samsung blue tooth keyboard that came with my previous Galaxy Note 12.2 pad (the 12.2 android pad worked like a charm but it is old and slow now and Samsung had foolishly decided NOT to manufacture any pad that is bigger than 10’). I actually don’t like the Apple keyboard, the price is absolute ripoff and the the pad can ONLY stand lateral. I read/edit PDF document A LOT and the vertical standing of iPad 12.9 renders much efficient reading.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeahWells