Keyboard dictionary

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I am sure most of you probably have autocorrection problem. so the dictionary usually remembers how you type and words that you type often. for me thats the case but I feel the autocorrect fails miserably that sometimes it will correct words that dont even need to be corrected or correct something incorrectly. usually from time to time I always reset my keyboard dictionary. do anyone else do this?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The experience can definitely be annoying at times, however, I don’t reset anything because it typically works itself out.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I gave up on autocorrect working correctly; it autocorrects in French when I use English, and vice versa.
It doesn’t help that I have to change languages every 10–15 minutes when I use my phone, because I write in English with some people and French with others.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have to agree. Autocorrect is atrocious and needs to be looked at and improved by Apple and many other third party keyboard apps. I find SwiftKey autocorrect to be a little better than the Apple keyboard, but not by much.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I think autocorrect is funny,sometimes I can think myself crosseyed trying to understand what is wrong with a word that there is nothing wrong with !

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro