Keeping the iPhone 11 Pro Max

Michael#IM

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
Same with the new 6.7 inch screen, form factor, and 5G. But again, I don't really need those things, I am perfectly happy with my iPhone 11 PRO Max for another year ( or even more).

I don’t blame you. I took out my 11 pro max from it’s Otterbox for the first time in a year. I dusted it off etc and still looks as gorgeous as ever and like brand new. Also the 11 pro max has the nicest screen i have seen to date on any phone ( ok it doesn’t have the highest screen to body ratio)

I was wondering to myself why the hell would i change this. Unfortunately i love new tech and will be succumbing to the 12 pro max.

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I don’t blame you. I took out my 11 pro max from it’s Otterbox for the first time in a year. I dusted it off etc and still looks like an absolute gorgeous phone and like brand new.

I was wondering to myself why the hell would i change this. Unfortunately i love new tech and will be getting the 12 pro max.

I did the same thing with my  Forest Green Leather Case, and it looks like I just took it out of the box. Do I need a new latest, greatest iPhone...NO, not at all, but the tech geek inside of me is saying YES...LOL

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
The form factor on the 12 is my favorite style which is similar to the 5/5s iPhones with the squared edges. I really like that design and the powers that be (my mind), are saying go ahead and get it...LOL

Just make sure you’ll get yours after I have received mine.
I wanna have mine before you.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don’t blame you. I took out my 11 pro max from it’s Otterbox for the first time in a year. I dusted it off etc and still looks as gorgeous as ever and like brand new. Also the 11 pro max has the nicest screen i have seen to date on any phone ( ok it doesn’t have the highest screen to body ratio)

I was wondering to myself why the hell would i change this. Unfortunately i love new tech and will be succumbing to the 12 pro max.

I kept my iPhone X longer than any other iPhone I have ever owned and was considering keeping it even longer. My current iPhone 11 Pro Max has been downright awesome and although I love the form factor of the new iPhone 12, I’m not chomping at the bit to get it....at least not yet.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Beyond Logic that I would be thinking of getting the 12 Pro Max when my 11 Pro Max is still very Awesome and in Mint Condition but it has crossed my mind.

Now after watching the iPhone Mini unboxing videos I have a wild idea of keeping my 11 pro Max and getting a Mini for the summer.

First World Problems

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW