Keep camera in focus?

elitegamer767

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi might sound a bit far fetched but I was wondering if there was a setting or a jailbreak tweak that could keep the camera on my 4S in focus when camera not active
The reason I ask is because the rattle on my iPhone is annoying everytime I put my phone on a table or when I'm in the middle of a call sometimes

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What rattle and how is the rattle associated with the camera? Unless I'm missing the obvious, if your phone is rattling while it is stationary atop a table and while you're talking on it, you need to see about having it replaced. Your phone should not be rattling. If I misunderstood your post, I apologize.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Last edited:

elitegamer767

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
It's the lens apparently according to apple had 2 replaced and all same when you tap it rattles I don't tap it but when I set it down I can hear it also it rattles when I'm in a call that's why it bothers me

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've never heard of that happening before and as for a setting or jailbreak tweak, i know there's not a stock setting to do that, but I cannot speak in regard to jailbreaking because my device is not jailbroken. Sorry.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
The rattle he is talking about is EXTREMELY insignificant, barely noticable.

I'm pretty anal about that sort of thing and it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The rattle he is talking about is EXTREMELY insignificant, barely noticable.

I'm pretty anal about that sort of thing and it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

To many of us, I guess it is insignificant but for elitegamer767, it is significant enough to ask for ask as well as have 2 prior iPhones replaced/repaired because of it. Maybe he has bionic ears or something. Still, I hope finds the remedy he seeks.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Most phones rattle. I picked up a Nexus 4G and tap on the camera area, it rattles. Picked up a different android phone, it rattles. Same for my iPhone, albeit louder. It doesn't bother me as it's a mechanical issue, not a build quality issue.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
one of my last trips to the Apple store an employee and i tested EVERY iPhone on display. they all rattled - fact of life

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You have to tap it shaking does nothing I stated that :/

I did that but nothing happened, at least not audibly to my ears. Don't get me wrong, I believe you in regard to the rattling but I can only assume that, because i-devices are not all assembled at the same location, some of us do not have the prevalent rattling problem.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal