Just used my AirPods with my Apple Watch!

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I’ve had the AirPods for quite a while and of course I’ve listened to music on my iPhone a lot, but never with my Apple Watch. So today I tried them out and they are great.

I can’t believe the sound quality coming from my watch – LOL. looking forward to using them with my watch a lot more.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I’ve been wrestling work the idea of getting AirPods, and an Apple Watch. My daughter has the watch and loves it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’ve had the AirPods for quite a while and of course I’ve listened to music on my iPhone a lot, but never with my Apple Watch. So today I tried them out and they are great.

I can’t believe the sound quality coming from my watch – LOL. looking forward to using them with my watch a lot more.

Yep. Works like a charm!...

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
Wore a suit 5 days a week for 15 years. Always wore a nice traditional watch. Changed roles, got an Apple Watch and have never looked back. I paired AirPods as soon I got them and never looked back. No need to bring phone into the gym and risk drops at all.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
That is so great! I was trying to explain to my cousin who does not have any Apple devices why I love the Apple ecosystem. She just couldn't grasp it. After I explained at length, she still had to ask, so you would never want an Android phone. I said it's "Brand Monogamy" (I think I coined that phrase!)

A couple of hours later, she was chastising another friend for getting a Dodge Truck instead of a Ford Truck. And I said to her "that's what I'm talking about... Brand Monogamy!"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods