Just received shipping notice from Verizon iPhone 6 is on the way

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I got a shipping notice today too and it is now saying that the delivery date is Thursday the 18th. Do phones ever arrive before the release date? This is only my second pre-order and the last one arrived a couple of days after release if I recall correctly.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I got a shipping notice today too and it is now saying that the delivery date is Thursday the 18th. Do phones ever arrive before the release date? This is only my second pre-order and the last one arrived a couple of days after release if I recall correctly.

No they will hold it until Friday. It won't come early. Sorry

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I personally have never heard of them coming early. Could I be wrong sure. I was always told that fedex or ups holds them till release date as instructed by apple.

ep1

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
they will use a shipping mode that will get there by the 19th ie standard ground coming from CA should be 5 days.

coreymcl

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I also received the 1st of my 3 shipping notices from Verizon. The thing I hope doesn't turn out to be true is it stated delivery by 8:00PM. It will kill me having to wait around all day for them to arrive.

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Do certain carriers use fedex and and others UPS or is it completely random? I am really hoping for Fedex. They usually deliver in my neighborhood late morning or early afternoon. UPS is usually between 7:00PM and 9:00PM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR