Just ordered my 4S!!

RWWackostu

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I have officially joined the darkside.

Tonight I ordered a 4s for my wife and I and switched to Sprint from Tmo. She has had an I pad for one year, and this is my first Iphone after being with Blackberry for 7 years. They say my new Iphones will arrive in 3-5 business days. These will be long days!

Going into itunes to get some apps ready to go!!!!

Cant wait to begin this journey.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
That's awesome, welcome to the Apple side of things:) I also was a bb user of 4+yrs and last Nov. i switched to my 4S & have not looked back since! I still love my 4S as if it was day one:D

Welcome to iMore !!

Bengalfan1

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations and you will really like the 4S. I was a long time BB and Android user before I got my 4S last year. I think the 4S is the best phone I have ever used.

bandityo

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Yea, welcome...I have a BB for work for 4 years and an iphone4S for personal..both are on my desk all day...you will love it man...trust all of us lol

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore forums and if there is anything you want to know about the 4S please don't hesitate to ask. We are all here to help each other.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I have the iPhone 4 with Sprint and love their service. You have more patience than me. I would of went to a local store to get my new phones. I hate waiting for anything. I'm sure you're going to love them. Welcome. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes. They have great coverage where I live and where I travel, unlimited data and I got a deal on the plan.

Give Google Voice a try with Sprint. Make wifi calls with your iPhone that are free and you can make your cell # your Google voice # So there is no new number to give folks.

RWWackostu

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I have the iPhone 4 with Sprint and love their service. You have more patience than me. I would of went to a local store to get my new phones. I hate waiting for anything. I'm sure you're going to love them. Welcome. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate waiting....but I am getting a Employee Reference Family Share Plan, which can only be done online or on the phone.... no instant gratification this time.

mjs416

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
As a person who also had BB's for years and was recently switched to an iphone at work - I will tell you that you will see a lot of additional utility out of the iphone 4s compared to the BB especially if you do alot of social media. Other than the vanilla OS (which can be resolved by jailbreaking) - its a decent device.

The BB keyboard will be missed though - trust me. I find typing to be ridiculous on the iphone with incorrect word substitutions and trying to place the cursor in the middle of a word I need to correct to drive you up the wall.

Everything has its pro's and con's. You'll probably dig it.

Lightingguy55

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
My wife's 2 yr old HTC Incredible (finally) died last Monday night, after a few days of squealing, static, hot battery. Done, Toast.

I called the local Verizon store, they had a 4S, 16g, black in stock, with an Otterbox Defender. An hour later I was back with a new phone. 10 minutes after that she had her Google contacts and schedule. A little longer for some fun and useful apps, Weatherbug, etc.... then a pairing to the car radio BlueTooth, which actually took a while as the Subaru car radio wouldn't cooperate. A few minute on Google with a "Subaru BlueTooth and iPhone issues" search yielded the solution. She was good to go and has texted me twice the last week to tell me how much she likes her phone. It was $60 for the phone, $37 for the Otterbox, though VZW does hit you up with a $30 fee for the "upgrade to new device".

So we both have iPhones and love them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox