Just made the jump

Sniper1087

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Well Guys Im come from Android using SGS2 and after that WP7, this is my first time switching to IPhone 4s 64GB, while is the first time, I thought might as well go all out, now like I said is the first time on the platform, and so far I enjoy it, theres more apps than WP7 and the UI is just outstanding. Any apps you guys would recommend of course that arent on android, and or suggestions of Accessories to buy, except Car Charger and Otter Box case. Im new here so I would let you know on my experience. :)

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the dark side lol and as for apps ... Idk what exactly they had or didn't have but I highly recommend Around Me... That's a sweet app to have ... There truly is an app for just about anything... Anything make sure you don't hesitate to search/ask any of us ...

Reactions: Sniper1087

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
without an idea of what kind of apps your looking for its kind of hard for us to just suggest them.. I think there is something like 400 thousand applications in the app store..

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Well Guys Im come from Android using SGS2 and after that WP7, this is my first time switching to IPhone 4s 64GB, while is the first time, I thought might as well go all out, now like I said is the first time on the platform, and so far I enjoy it, theres more apps than WP7 and the UI is just outstanding. Any apps you guys would recommend of course that arent on android, and or suggestions of Accessories to buy, except Car Charger and Otter Box case. Im new here so I would let you know on my experience. :)

Not really sure what you're looking for, go thru the app store and look at the top apps for certain categories. A lot of apps have free versions so you can try them and if you like them you can buy the app to get rid of advertisements.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Appshopper is a cool ap because it shows you new apps and ones that have price drops (to free!) found some cool ones that way. I like DerManDar - very cool panoramic camera ap. stitches perfectly!

Reactions: Sniper1087

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Just remember that it may seem like it's missing a couple of bells and whistles from the the Android platform, but you should be really pleased with the consistency and reliability. If you find it can't do something you want, either ask here or do a thorough search in the apps store and you might be surprised. so far I've only ran into one thing and I'm sure I'll find something that can do it...

Sniper1087

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
the only thing now that Im looking for is a call blocker, same as I had on android, just basically sending people straight to voicemail, yeah like a Blacklist.

nj1266

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Just remember that it may seem like it's missing a couple of bells and whistles from the the Android platform,..

One app that solves some of the missing bells and whistels is Icon Project. It allows you to create short cuts to the settings menu from your home screen without jailbreaking your phone. I can directly go to BT, Brightness, Equalizer, Network, Usage and WiFi without going through settings. It is very heplful when your driving and do not want to fiddle with multiple screens to get to your desired settings. Appadvice.com has the code needed to create the shortcuts.