Just got my Series 2 Watch

Rodzp

May 14, 2017
Visit site
Ok so I am a little late to the party. I thought about waiting for the new version but the series 2 does everything I want it to do so I took the plunge a few days ago.

I just switched back to am iPhone after a brief Android stay. I tried the LG Sport Watch and the S3 Frontier both on a Pixel phone. They just seemed lacking it was not very fluid between the two. I just could not justify their cost. I really did like some of the things they did though and after switching back I knew I needed too try the Apple watch. I am glad I did! It seems like Apple has really nailed it with what I want a smartwatch to do.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations on getting your new Watch, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine....:cool:

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Nice glad you like it, I’m so wanting one too, the only thing holding me back is my love for the mechanical wrist watch.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Nice glad you like it, I’m so wanting one too, the only thing holding me back is my love for the mechanical wrist watch.

It's a slippery slope. Even a basic, competent smartwatch can begin to lure you away from mechs. As much as I say I'l wear one of mine for a few days, it never happens. The AW sings it's sweet siren song of 'Pick ME! Choose ME!' and I'm lost.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
ConGrats and welcome back to Apple and iMore. Post often and ENJOY your Apple products and the iMore site.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR