Just bought new iPhone 7. Can't get Facebook icon on Home Page.

I

iMore Question

When I went to App store to Facebook Install I got a totally new Facebook page. Somehow I was able to recover my original FB page but cannot get the FB icon to appear on my home screen. I've tried several of the suggestions found here but nothing works. HELP, please.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.com! In order to better help you we are going to need more info. Please join the site so you can post a response to our questions. It's easy, here's how...
http://forums.imore.com/ask-question/293812-guide-how-sign-up-imore.html

Ok there are 3 ways you can have a Facebook thing on your iPhone homescreen. You can have 1 of two apps, the Facebook app itself, OR Facebook messenger app, you'll know the difference RIGHT away as the Facebook app has the big F, and Facebook messenger has a chat bubble. And the 3rd thing would be a home screen link to the Facebook web page. This is rare and you probably wouldn't even know how to do it let alone have one on your home screen. ;)

NOW what might have happened here, is you may have moved your Facebook or Facebook messenger icon in to a folder (or created a folder) by mistake. To find out do a "spotlight search" on your device. Swipe down, then type Facebook (both Facebook AND Facebook messenger should come up), and when the results come up IF any are in a sub folder it will be listed to the right of the result, just find that folder on your home screen and then move it out! :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73