Just bought a 64GB iPhone SE for the wifey

optimummind

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
After using Samsung Android smartphones since 2012 starting with her Galaxy S2, my wifey just got herself her first iPhone device - the 64GB Rose Gold iPhone SE.

Her other previous smartphones were the Galaxy Note 3 and Note 4. The Note 3 was sold but she is still using her bubblegum pink Note 4 as her main entertainment device for things like YouTube, Netflix, and reading the news.

She chose the iPhone SE for its small size and lightness. The Note 4 is getting too big & heavy for her to take outside now that we have extra baggage we have to carry when we travel outside b/c of a new baby in our life. She's trying to conserve space & minimize weight.

But she does also love the design of the iPhone SE. Even for me, an Android guy who last used an iPhone back in 2012, I really like the design of the SE/5S. Frankly, I think it looks better than all the iPhones that came after it.

Since I'm the tech support guy in my house, I joined up here to get some info & ask questions.

My first question: is there a good phone gallery app where I can sort her pictures into albums without having the pictures being duplicated in the Camera Roll? Something similar to QuickPic on Android.

I found an app for the PC that moves pics out of the Camera Roll into albums but it requires a PC and that's too much hassle.

Thx in advance.

rdmartin1

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Quick pic is the best. I don't get why Apple does the photo duplication. My OCD hates that. If you find an app that works please let me know.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Congrats to your wife on her new SE. I'm a fan of the 5S/SE form factor. It's an amazing powerful device. Enjoy your stay here!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here. Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner